The Telegraph Daily UK Edition
By The Telegraph
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A daily tablet edition of Britain’s best-selling quality newspaper, delivering unrivalled coverage across news, business, politics, sport and lifestyle. Brought to you by a team of award-winning journalists, the tablet app includes the full breadth of content you would expect from the printed newspaper including weekend supplements from travel, property and gardening, plus Telegraph Magazine and Stella. With enriched photo galleries and videos, as well as an interactive puzzles section, this easy-to-navigate app allows you to enjoy a smooth reading experience.
The app is compatible with devices of all screen sizes so that you can enjoy content on the device that suits you. If you are using an iPhone (including iPhone 6s) puzzles are not currently included. This is something that we are working on and hope to bring you soon after launch.
Once downloaded, each edition will be available for up to 28 days and full editions can be read offline.
Features: News, Comment, Features, Obituaries, Business, Sport, Galleries, additional weekend supplements on Saturdays and Sundays including Gardening, Travel, Living, Cars and Property
Weekend magazines including Telegraph Magazine and Stella, full-screen photo galleries of the day's best images, plus videos and infographics, Crosswords (Quick, Cryptic and Prize), Sudoku and Codewords, Matt and Alex cartoons.
The app is free to download and can be read in one of the following ways:
1) Monthly subscriptions can be purchased and these subscriptions will auto-renew until you choose to cancel.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase
2) Telegraph newspaper subscribers can use the app by validating their subscriber number and postcode within the app.
The Telegraph tablet app supports iOS version 7.0 and above
What's New in Version 3.1.5
We have made further improvements to the functionality of the app to bring you an improved overall performance.
Gets worse! - now better - and now, back to being rubbish!
Past improvements have often turned out to be the reverse. This time, it's much better.
Not perfect but *much* improved.
The only problems are that it doesn't fully download by the time the rotating gadget stops. It does in the background if you read for a while after the apparent finish. Another, minor problem is the puzzles. They only fill part of the page initially until, whichever aspect the iPad is in, you reverse it. Further changes to or from portrait/landscape have no further effect. The puzzle stays utilising the full page.
In all other aspects, I find the App is now better than the paper version - in fact if abroad, better, since the magazines are now included; in paper shops abroad - well in Malta, our stomping ground overseas, they aren't .
Daily Telegraph app
A big improvement over the previous version. Easy to find different sections of the paper. Many graphics now expand to full screen when tapped making detailed ones easier to read. Seems pretty stable too. All over, very pleased with it.
Today's update just hangs and never completes. I can't even delete and redownload it.
- Category: News
- Updated: 25 November 2015
- Version: 3.1.5
- Size: 31.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The Telegraph
- © Telegraph Media Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Telegraph for iPad£16.99
- 13th October edition of The Telegraph£0.79
- 25th August edition of The Telegraph£0.79
- 14th July edition of The Telegraph£0.79
- 29th September edition of The Telegraph£0.79
- 18th August edition of The Telegraph£0.79
- 22nd September edition of The Telegraph£0.79
- 15th September edition of The Telegraph£0.79
- 5th August edition of The Telegraph£0.79
- 15th July edition of The Telegraph£0.79