The Telegraph - news
By The Telegraph
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get fast, free access to The Telegraph’s award-winning journalism. Be informed, inspired and entertained with quality writing across news, politics, sport, lifestyle, entertainment and more. With content constantly updated throughout the day, you’ll always be up to date on the topics that matter to you.
Personalise your menu and choose what you want to see, plus get notifications on the key news stories so you’re always in the know. Beautifully designed and simple to use, you can scan the headlines at a glance and browse with complete ease.
You can also subscribe to Premium in the app and unlock access to The Telegraph's highest quality, most insightful journalism. Upgrading to the Premium tier is only £1.99 a week with a 7-day free trial.
• Personalise your menu so you can see the topics that matter to you.
• Access the latest content from across the breadth of The Telegraph including news, business, sport, entertainment, style, travel and more.
• See our editors’ picks with the Top Stories channel highlighting the day’s key stories.
• Subscribe to Premium and unlock unique perspectives and deeper insights - free for 7 days then only £1.99 a week
• Browse effortlessly thanks to a smooth, easy-to-use design.
• Receive notifications with the big news stories so you’re always in the know.
• Enjoy engaging photos and video content.
• Share stories on all of your favourite social platforms.
What's New in Version 8.4.0
We have made some bug fixing improvements in this latest release. We are constantly updating our app to bring you the best experience. We hope you enjoy it.
Update causing irritation
Still like the app and use it regularly but since the update there is a problem when using on my iPad. The default sizing is too large and to get the correct fit when viewing items I have to 'centre' it as near as possible before clicking on the item every time. This was not a problem before the update.
For the visually impaired and then some
Downloaded to iPad mini and was unable to read the articles in one take, the frame being too wide for the screen not helped at all as it can only be viewed in portrait not landscape. I just wonder if I have missed something, somewhere.
I like the Telegraph but find it impossible to use in it's presented format.
App not bad
But so annoying that access to the website appears to have been blocked to entice people to use the app more.
If there is one thing that will make me use the Times more, it's being forced to have the app rather than freedom to use the website.
- Category: News
- Updated: 23 February 2017
- Version: 8.4.0
- Size: 42.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The Telegraph
- © Telegraph Media Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Content£1.99