The Times & The Sunday Times - The global newspaper for business, politics & financial news, plus sports reports & puzzles
By Times Newspapers Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy The Times and The Sunday Times journalism wherever you are with one app for all your editions, 7 days a week. Get the latest news on the go as well as trusted analysis from award-winning journalists. On top of that, enjoy stunning picture galleries and exclusive video dispatches from across the globe.
For existing subscribers to The Times and The Sunday Times, this app is complimentary as part of your subscription. Just log in with your username and password.
The Times and Sunday Times iPad edition is available via one of the following auto-renewable subscriptions:
- £2.49 per week for The Sunday Times iPad edition (Sunday edition only)
- £14.99 per month for The Times iPad edition (Monday to Saturday editions)
- payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- your account will be charged for renewal within the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same cost as your chosen subscription
- you can manage your subscription via your iTunes account and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- The Times and Sunday Times reserves the right to alter the pricing at any point
- all content in The Times and Sunday Times iPad edition is copyright Times Newspapers Ltd 2015. All rights reserved
- terms and conditions: https://login.thetimes.co.uk/links/terms
This app requires at least iOS 5.1.1. Background App Refresh must be switched on and the iPad connected to WiFi to ensure overnight delivery of the editions.
What's New in Version 4.2.1
We’ve fixed a navigation bar layout issue introduced to users who upgrade to iOS version 8.3
Not as bad as some of the reviewers say.
I have been a subscriber of the digital version of the Times and Sunday Times for about a year. In that time only once failed to load (Sunday Times in April 2015) once due to technical problems. Otherwise had very few problems - often downloading at 5 a.m. I am very happy with my subscription. I use an iPad mini (v1) and the main problem is managing storage. Despite regular deleting of editions the programme has bloated up to 3 Gb requiring a re-installation.
The digital edition gives you more photos, interactive features, and videos. Rod Liddles video "issues" is especially entertaining. Overall verdict, expensive but ultimately much better than a lot of other digital magazines and newspapers I have tried.
oh dear dear what a mess I,m in Madeira
I have been a subscriber for many years and also have the papers delivered. however whenever I need to user the times via the net I am stymied. can't get, won't download the. 14 nov update and get left high and dry. perhaps I should just give in and get next best paper, ah well back to The Telegraph. come on times help me out I really do want to stay. my rating must be minus 1 this is my addition to the above comments. I am stuck the times ap has failed again stuck waiting says the ap which states it is downloading it is not! I have tried deleting and re installing but it makes no difference. frustrating again and again why o why can you not get it right for once every thing else on my I pad works but the claimed best newspaper is all alone it doesn't work
Come on Times, it's about time you sorted your app so all the lovely features you show actually work. I can't see why you show a share link but can't use it. I try to share and copy link and you get "Page not found" on the website of that link. I try to share by email and "unexpected error". If you don't want us to share don't have that feature, simple.
Also, it would be helpful to get on the Sunday 'paper' on Sunday morning not late in the afternoon...
- Category: News
- Updated: 15 April 2015
- Version: 4.2.1
- Size: 16.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Times Newspapers Limited
- Copyright © 2015 Times Newspapers Limited. The Times and The Sunday Times are registered trade marks of Times Newspapers Limited. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Sunday Times iPad edition£2.49
- The Times iPad edition£14.99
- The Times - 30 Day Subscription£15.99