The Voice UK
By Media Applications Technologies Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the official BBC Voice UK app for 2015 - it's just like sitting in the big red chair. Play along with the show, and rate performances. WIN A TRIP TO THE VOICE STUDIOS with our brand new interactive card game! For the first time you can pick your own Voice team! Who would YOU turn for?!
Be a HomeCoach!
During the week:
· Listen to exclusive audition sneak previews from the next show
During the show:
· Play along! Sit in your own big red chair and hit your button if you would turn!
· Rate the performances and create your own team in real time, right from home!
After the show:
· Play the card game with friends via Facebook and Twitter or challenge other fans within the app
· Swap your team cards around anytime in the ‘Your Team’ section, and play all week long!
Pick Your Team:
· Can you talent scout just like our star Coaches, Sir Tom Jones, Ricky Wilson, will.i.am and Rita Ora?
· Add singers to your team by turning for them during the show (you have limited spaces, so choose wisely!)
· Or, after the show simply pick your team from the card selection
· Swap your singers anytime in the Your Team section
· Each singer has a card value based on their Coach Turns, HomeCoach Turns, Latest Rating and Social Buzz
· Once your team is complete, challenge friends all week long for a chance to win a trip to the Voice studios!
How the cards work:
· Coach Turns = the number of Coaches who turned
· HomeCoach Turns = the % of HomeCoaches who turned while playing at home
· Latest Rating = the rating all HomeCoaches gave for the latest performance, with new ratings each time the artist performs
· Social Buz z= the number of Facebook and Twitter followers, plus YouTube views of all Voice UK performance clips
· Control the fate of your card’s value by rating performances during the show and promoting the artists’ Social Buzz feeds!
· Your aim is to beat your opponent’s cards! Remember – high numbers win! Good luck!
Other great features…
- ‘Latest’ section with ALL the performance clips, exclusive videos with our Coaches, news, pics and backstage bits
- Integrated Twitter feed
- Leaderboard for the new interactive card game
- Chance to WIN a trip to the Voice UK studios!
Competition Terms and Conditions
using performance cookies and use your IP address in accordance with the BBC's Privacy and Cookies Policy: www.bbc.co.uk/privacy. Further performance cookies are set by the BBC’s trusted external partner developing the app and are used to improve the app and the app development platform. Flurry is the technology used for this
purpose and you may opt-out out of this by following the instructions at http://www.flurry.com/user-opt-out.html
What's New in Version 4.1.1
* Vote for your favourite acts for free, directly from the app
* Download the winner's single after the Final
Adds brilliantly to the programme
Used the app to record my own chair turns and comments through quizzes as The Voice was running. Made me realise just how hard it is to be really selective about who you turn for. Game makers could make it more realistic for us home judges by limiting how many times we turn- or offer it as an option! Interesting to see how other home judges were thinking. Found the card game fun. Was helpful in getting to know this years contestants. Please, Mr voice techie keep changing stats on cards to keep those of us addicted on our toes! I would really like the option of turning off commentary on the card game so I can listen to my music etc while playing.
Highly recommended for Voice fans.
Really loved this app because the program is already fantastic and exciting but to be able to take part and rate the acts is a brilliant idea, full marks to the developers !!
A great app which shows tweets from the performers, card games from the performers and is interactive as u can play along with it. U should Defoe get it
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 19 March 2015
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 72.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Media Applications Technologies Limited
- © BBC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.