The Week — The UK's Best News and Current Affairs Magazine
By Dennis Publishing Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Week magazine – for curious minds who want an intelligent and independent view of the world.
Try it FREE for the first 14 days.
Join 378,000 readers who get the very best of the week’s news handpicked from over 200 print and online sources from the UK and international media. You’ll also discover fascinating features on a wide variety of topics including travel, culture, property, science, business and more.
- Fully optimised for your iPad and iPhone – including iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus - Easy to browse - tap straight to your favourite section
- Stay up-to-date with the 10 most important stories each day by adding the Daily Briefing widget to your Notification Centre
- Save your favourite articles, reviews or quotes to the Saved Articles section - Once downloaded, read each issue offline at your leisure
- Choose the number of issues saved on your device to save on memory
- Share articles with friends and family via email, Facebook and Twitter
- Easy reading with our night mode and adjustable text size - Complete the crossword on your iPad each week
Non-subscribers can try The Week FREE for the first 14 days, and then buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase.
For your weekly issue to auto download you will need to be connected to Wi-Fi and have your push notifications enabled.
Digital and print + digital subscribers have full access to each week's edition and all digital back issues. Print subscribers should contact the publisher to add digital access to their subscription.
Details about auto-renewing subscriptions and single issue purchase:
- Subscriptions can be purchased at £19.99 for a 3 month subscription, £39.99 for 6 months, or £79.99 for 12 months.
- Single issues can be purchased for £2.99.
- When you purchase a subscription or a single issue payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at £19.99 (3months), £39.99 (6 months) and £79.99 (12 months).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user at auto-renewal and may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 4.3.6
Thanks for reading The Week magazine, and for your valuable feedback. If you’re enjoying the service then please consider taking a few minutes to review our app.
To make our app better for you, we bring regular updates to the App Store. This update includes performance enhancements to make it even quicker for your to get your weekly news updates, and bug fixes to make The Week more reliable
Accurate. Concise. Precise access to current news and opinion worldwide. Much easier to read and digest than wading through large intense articles within Sunday newspapers. Maybe not to everyone's taste but a thoroughly interesting and absorbing read. Highly recommended
Love the Week - but the app is frustrating.
There seems to be no way to "refresh" the app for the daily updates. One has to force quit and restart it. Furthermore the layout is confusing and counterintuitive. Very happy with the magazine content itself but in design terms it now lags behind The Week Junior.
Top Quality Read
All you could want to read about national and global current affairs from a wide variety of news sources, with additional light hearted stories to add a smile.
- Category: News
- Updated: 11 July 2016
- Version: 4.3.6
- Size: 94.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Dennis Publishing Limited
- © Dennis Publishing Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Week Subscription£19.99
- The Week Subscription£39.99
- The Week Subscription£79.99
- The Week Single Issue 863£2.99
- The Week Single Issue 864£2.99
- The Week Single Issue 894£2.99
- The Week Single Issue 900£2.99
- The Week Single Issue 855£2.99
- The Week Single Issue 871£2.99
- The Week Single Issue 869£2.99