The World of Cross Stitching brings together craft experts and a community of stitchers to help you create fabulous cross stitch patterns, from traditional and stylish to cute and pretty. Whether you’re an expert stitcher or just beginning, The World of Cross Stitching is with you every stitch of the way.
Inside every issue:
• At least 70 superb designs
• Your favourite designers
• Essential cross stitch advice
• Inspirational reader stories
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app! So easy to use and a lot easier to carry around than a magazine or 4
The app is very useful and usable but it is still very glitchy when downloading issues.
Ok for a quick read, but the main reason for buying stitching magazines is for the patterns and yet these cannot be printed and are therefore useless. I only tried the special offer but so glad I didn't waste my money on a subscription or buy the overpriced current issue. Money is much better spent on the 'hard' copy if you want to access the patterns. When I queried this missing function I was told to take a screenshot and print that! Not satisfactory!!
1 Year's Subscription
Includes a 14-day free trial
Save 20% on the single issue price
In-App PurchasesSee All
Complete Your Specials
Own every special edition for one set-price
Complete Your Collection
Own every in-app back issue for one set-price
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 36.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Immediate Media Co 2011
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Subscription £3.99
- Free Issue Free
- 1 Year's Subscription £45.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.