Theory Test Pro: Hazard Perception & Driving Test
By Well Informed
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Learners using Theory Test Pro are twice as likely to pass than the national average!
Find out why over 500,000 learner drivers have used Theory Test Pro to practice both their Hazard Perception and Multiple Choice tests by downloading our app for free now!
Theory Test Pro includes:
- The official Hazard Perception clips from the DVSA as well as over 30 exclusive clips that are only available on Theory Test Pro
- The official Multiple Choice question bank containing all 960 practice questions
- A tutorial video and replay mode so that you can master the Hazard Perception test
- Question hints and explanations that will give you feedback so you can master the Multiple Choice test
So what are you waiting for? Download Theory Test Pro for free today!
What's New in Version 1.4.17
Updates for iOS 10
* fixes app crash when customer is logged in (sorry!)
* enables future content updates
Good app but confusing
I wanted to use the app for applying for A category (full motorcycle category), so i registered a new account on the website, where i was asked which category i am intending to do. Tried a bit of questions on the website and it was fine. But when i logged on the app, i only get normal car category question with no other motorcycle related questions, and no setting about that. Does anyone know something about how to fix this??
My instructor got me signed up to the full version and set up an account for me. Theory test pro is great on my laptop... but this app on my iPad mini 4 does not bring up my full records and what has already been competed on my account there is only a test option on the hazard test, no practice options. And also I can't find a way to have the question read to me, I am dyslexic so this option is very handy on the desktop version. 😒 I'm sorry but this app is not up to the desktop paid version 😒
The desktop version allows you to access google translate so the questions and answers are also shown in another language. However having logged in to our account on both the iPhone and iPad apps, this other language seems to have disappeared and there is no access to your account to try to set it up. Am I being stupid, or is this right? If so, I just wasted £20 for a 12 month subscription which I only purchased because of the foreign language option!!!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: 21 September 2016
- Version: 1.4.17
- Size: 77.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Well Informed Limited
- © 2016 Well Informed Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Everything£4.99