By Cultured Code GmbH & Co. KG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Things is a delightful and easy to use task manager. It's the perfect companion for everything you want to achieve in life, offering a great balance between ease of use and powerful features.
Updated for iOS 8 with a fresh new design and great new features, including a Today Widget in Notification Center for quick access to your to-dos; Handoff support for seamless transition between iPhone, iPad & Mac; an “Add to Things” extension for creating to-dos from other apps; a sharing extension for sending to-dos to other apps; Background Refresh to keep to-dos up-to-date even while the app isn’t running; support for larger displays on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus; and 64-bit support.
"Things sets itself apart in flexibility and ease.” - O'Reilly, Best iPhone Apps
"Things definitely tops our list of GTD applications for the iPhone." - Cory Bohon, Mac|Life — 5 stars
“If Things sounds simple, that's because it is. Other to-do list managers I've tried have, quite honestly, gotten in the way of me getting things done. Things doesn't do that. And I wouldn't have it any other way.” - Macworld — 4 stars
• Macworld UK Award "Best iPhone Business & Utility App" - Winner
• Mac|Life Editors’ Choice Award - Winner
• Featured by Apple as Editor's Choice in more than 25 countries
• Featured by Apple in "New Year, New You"
• Featured by Apple in "Get Stuff Done - Apps for Productive People"
• Featured by Apple in "@work - Apps for Business"
When you start using Things, you'll be surprised how easy it is to enter and manage your tasks. And with Things' beautiful interface, task management becomes a delight. But all of this doesn't come at the expense of power – everything you wish for in a task manager, Things has you covered.
• Today: Decide which tasks you want to do today and put them into your Today list. Throughout the day, come back to this list to check items off. Things will automatically show you due and scheduled items there once their date arrives - so you won't miss anything important.
• Focus: See what you need to do Today, what's coming up Next, and what's Scheduled for later. Put tasks in Someday if you can't work on them right now, you can always come back to them later.
• Keep organized: Work, Family, Hobby - with Things, everything has its place. Projects and Areas of Responsibility let you master complex tasks and stay on top of your responsibilities in life and work.
• Use Tags to assign contexts, priorities, time – whatever fits your personal workflow. Quickly filter a list to find those tasks which are most relevant now.
• Out of your head, into Things: Enter new ideas the moment they hit you. Adding to-dos is always just a tap away.
• And much more: Create repeating tasks, add due dates, schedule tasks for a later date, review completed tasks in the Logbook, etc.
Your to-dos, on all your devices. Things Cloud stores your to-dos and updates them quickly & effortlessly across your Macs, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad (apps sold separately). And best of all, Things Cloud is free.
We provide world-class, professional support for Things. If you have any issues or questions about the app, please contact us and we’ll be glad to help you: http://things.support
Visit our web site for more information about Things for iPhone, and read our 10-minute Getting Started Guide.
What's New in Version 2.6.3
• Improved stability and bug fixes.
A practical list app at last
Of all the list apps I've tried this one fits the bill with ease of use and quick to enter details.
A no frills app but with enough to satisfy everyday needs with hidden power and flexibility that belies its clean interface.
Without doubt of all the To Do apps out there Things is the one that delivers.
The slowest development imaginable
Things 3 has been in development for years now which, to a lay person, seems extraordinary. However, Things 2 is so good that it doesn't matter at all.
Wish I never paid for this app.
We are always promised these big updates coming soon but a year on it has hardly changed.
Over hyped and not that useful.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 26 February 2015
- Version: 2.6.3
- Size: 20.4 MB
- Languages: En, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Cultured Code GmbH & Co. KG
- © 2008-2015 Cultured Code
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.