By Cultured Code GmbH & Co. KG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Things is a delightful and easy to use task manager. It's the perfect companion for everything you want to achieve in life, offering a great balance between ease of use and powerful features.
"Things sets itself apart in flexibility and ease.” - O'Reilly, Best iPhone Apps
"Things definitely tops our list of GTD applications for the iPhone." - Cory Bohon, Mac|Life — 5 stars
“If Things sounds simple, that's because it is. Other to-do list managers I've tried have, quite honestly, gotten in the way of me getting things done. Things doesn't do that. And I wouldn't have it any other way.” - Macworld — 4 stars
• Macworld UK Award "Best iPhone Business & Utility App" - Winner
• Mac|Life Editors’ Choice Award - Winner
• Featured by Apple as Editor's Choice in more than 25 countries
• Featured by Apple in "New Year, New You"
• Featured by Apple in "Get Stuff Done - Apps for Productive People"
• Featured by Apple in "@work - Apps for Business"
When you start using Things, you'll be surprised how easy it is to enter and manage your tasks. And with Things' beautiful interface, task management becomes a delight. But all of this doesn't come at the expense of power – everything you wish for in a task manager, Things has you covered.
• Today: Decide which tasks you want to do today and put them into your Today list. Throughout the day, come back to this list to check items off. Things will automatically show you due and scheduled items there once their date arrives - so you won't miss anything important.
• Focus: See what you need to do Today, what's coming up Next, and what's Scheduled for later. Put tasks in Someday if you can't work on them right now, you can always come back to them later.
• Keep organized: Work, Family, Hobby - with Things, everything has its place. Projects and Areas of Responsibility let you master complex tasks and stay on top of your responsibilities in life and work.
• Use Tags to assign contexts, priorities, time – whatever fits your personal workflow. Quickly filter a list to find those tasks which are most relevant now.
• Out of your head, into Things: Enter new ideas the moment they hit you. Adding to-dos is always just a tap away.
• And much more: Create repeating tasks, add due dates, schedule tasks for a later date, review completed tasks in the Logbook, etc.
Your to-dos, on all your devices. Things Cloud stores your to-dos and updates them quickly & effortlessly across your Macs, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad (apps sold separately). And best of all, Things Cloud is free.
Visit our web site for more information about Things for iPhone and iPod touch.
What's New in Version 2.2.5
• Improved stability and bug fixes.
The best out there
I've been using things for a number of years now and I love it. I have tried most if the others (apart from Omni Focus) and it's still the best.
I do however wish it had the ability to 'star' items (like 2Do) that are critical for that day. It can be done using an 'urgent' tag but it's a work around that's a little clunky.
Being able to really quickly add links to mail and Evernote is super helpful and it's integration with reminders is pretty handy too.
I keep trying others but I keep coming back to Things. It's super simple and I never forget anything even though it may take me longer to get stuff done than I initially anticipated!!!
In short...Things runs my life...simple.
This is really useful!
I use it on mac as well as my daughter's iPod and I love it, it's really handy. It lets you create tags for tasks, categories, has a simple, easy layout and a logical setup.
The only thing I find annoying is that when you buy it for mac, you have to buy it separately for iPhone/iPod. Other than that, I would definitely recommend this for to do lists, homework planner, shopping list or more than that all in one place!
I Should Have Done This Earlier
This is my most used app and it rarely fails me. The one problem I had I for help immediately and the developers are awesome.
I love this app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 29 January 2014
- Version: 2.2.5
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Cultured Code GmbH & Co. KG
- © 2008-2014 Cultured Code
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.