This War of Mine: Stories - Father's Promise
Original This War of Mine, one of the most successful indie titles of the last decade, provides an experience of war seen from an entirely new angle - that of civilians. Father's Promise is a standalone story-driven tale set in the universe of the original game.
It tells a story of family's struggle to preserve the last pieces of humanity in times of despair and cruelty. Become Adam - a father trying to save his daughter from the horrors of war and escape the besieged city. Follow their steps and discover a story of love, hate and sacrifice - the emotions we all share in the darkest of days.
The Father's Promise features:
- A harrowing storyline based on an audio-drama by famous Polish author, Łukasz Orbitowski
- Emotionally difficult experience - decisions that are often morally ambiguous
- Crafting, cooking, taking care of people - anything that helps to survive
- Locations exclusively made for this standalone expansion
- Remastered and enhanced visuals from the original This War of Mine
- iPad Pro ratio fix
Ratings and Reviews
So I played the start and got to day six but I accidentally double clicked and got myself killed by soldiers and now every time I choose to start from the day before it just puts me back to the same day I die and tells me to go back to the day before. Tried starting a new game and it starts me off on day 6 telling me I’m dead and to start from the day before. Was loving it until the point I can’t play it. :/ please fix this so I can carry on enjoying this game.
What an Episode
I remember when I first played This war of mine. Dealing with food and water shortages, relying on different characters to survive and just defy the odds of war. It was a whirlpool of excitement, tension and emotion.
Boy did this one times all that by 100x. Yes it is indeed short but boy was it personal. To lose your child and do whatever you could to get her back and climax into an expected ending. It hurt and now I want more of these scenarios
Cannot continue as I killed wrong person
In general, game is fantastic, but I accidentally killed a guard in Hospital, so I couldn’t continue playing(((
- 11 bit studios s.a.
- 615.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 11 bit studios S.A.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.