Thomas Cook - My Holiday
By Thomas Cook Group UK Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage your booking 24/7 including flight information and recommendations for your trip.
To view your booking first log in to your Thomas Cook 'My Account'. If your booking isn’t displayed you will need to enter the 8 digit airline reference number and the lead passengers first and last name (which may be different to your name) by tapping the '+' icon in your profile. Your airline reference can be found in your confirmation email.
Unfortunately My Holiday app cannot display bookings with six digit airline or booking references starting with P, Q or W. These bookings can be managed by getting in touch with our friendly customer support team. Apologies for the inconvenience we know this causes you, we hope to add City, Flexible and Flight Only bookings early 2016.
We know how important it is to be able to manage your booking and plan every aspect of your holiday, so we’re on a journey to make it really easy for you. We’ll soon be adding extra features, so you’ll be able to search, book and manage your perfect holiday all from the app; watch this space.
Before you go you’ll be able to:
• Access all your booking information
• See your holiday count-down
• Get information about your hotel and board basis
• Find out details about your flight
• See resort and destination guides
• See all the local excursions available and buy them in advance
• See how the weather’s doing in resort
And whilst you’re there you can:
• Use Trip Advisor to find restaurants, bars and local activities
• Find your hotel on a map and see local points of interest
• Get all the contact information you’ll need during your stay including a one click to call a Thomas Cook representative
• Choose from a great range of excursions and buy them whilst your there
Terms and conditions: http://www.thomascook.com/site-terms-conditions
What's New in Version 4.23.0
We continuously update our app to make your experience as good as possible.
Like our app? Please write a review on the App Store.
I was hoping that by adding my booking this might keep me up to date with my itinerary etc. The problem is that my booking, made directly with Thomas Cook, has a reference containing only 7 digits whereas the app insists on 8 digits or nothing. The app therefore doesn't work for me
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 18 January 2017
- Version: 4.23.0
- Size: 38.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Thomas Cook Group UK Limited
- © 2015 Thomas Cook Group UK Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.