Thomson Reuters Eikon – the most comprehensive, intuitive, and collaborative set of financial tools available! Discover the exceptional clarity and power of Thomson Reuters Eikon for iOS today.
* Note, a Thomson Reuters Eikon account is required to access the app.
• Unrivaled market-moving news and Reuters exclusives
• Quick and seamless list and portfolio monitoring
• Comprehensive market summaries
• Custom alerts for market data, news, research and more
• Eikon Messenger
• Ability to save news and research in Briefcase for availability in offline mode
• Natural language search with Eikon Answers
iPhone X Support
Ratings and Reviews
Problem with new updates ..
App keeps crashing constantly. Reboot and app is gone. Reinstalled and problem fixed. What happened? Also I don't know that I like the new News. My Feed is too long and content is mixed. If you change its layout to display like Flipboard, you'll get my applause. Previous version is better for me.
never fails to disappoint
keep coming back every few months hoping its become better. Sadly not. Keeps crashing, minimal customisation, and clunky interface to manage lists. Superb desktop application just hasn’t made it to mobile.
Has never worked
You'd expect that after paying over 700 quid a month for this service, that the ipad app would work but it doesn't. Bit of a joke really... Always crashes when trying to sign in
- Thomson Reuters
- 31.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Thomson Reuters
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.