By Three UK
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Three App allows you to manage your My3 account on-the-go, so you can view a bill, check your balance and allowances, find support and lots more.
*** To view your account information through The Three App, you'll need to access the internet using our mobile network, with Wi-Fi switched off.
- View your allowances at a glance, including what you've used and have left this month.
- View your bill breakdown plus any extra charges you've incurred, and up to 12 month's previous bills.
- Change price plan once every bill cycle, if you're on our latest contract tariffs.
- View your Pay As You Go credit balance so you can plan your next top-up.
- Check when you're due an upgrade, before going online to see our latest offers.
- Find support on how to set up an account, create a Personal Hotspot, pay a bill and lots more.
- Sign up for our Free Wi-Fi on London Underground service.
- Find the location of your nearest store and opening times.
Note: Using data-saving applications will prevent the Three App from logging into your My3 account. In order to access your account information, you'll need to go to Settings > General > Profiles, then remove any profiles installed by data-saving apps.
What's New in Version 2.6
We've read your feedback and we understand that there is room for improvement.
The good news is that here at Three we've taken the pledge...
When stuff sucks, make it right!
That's why we're launching a new app testing community for our customers. We really care about your feedback, so much so that we want you to help drive our vision.
Join the community to get early access and help us #makeitright
Terrible, absolutely terrible
Ok so I finally worked it out. The Three app does log you in completely automatically, which is kind of cool, but only if your wifi is turned off and it's direct through Internet data. Which is completely stupid. Also you have to delete any internet profiles, for example the app that automatically signs you in to cloud wifi. Furthermore, when you finally do get logged on, when you actually try to view any information in detail, for example the bill information, it takes you to the online website anyway. Absolute waste of time and pointless app. 3 are a great network but this app really needs scrapping completely and starting again!!
The massive problem with this app is you cannot log into My3 account - you can only use your mobile data to log in which is clever but at the same time annoying especially since where I live there's only 1 bar signal so the 3G connection is fairly pants. After the update I cannot even use it, it just won't log in.
The other thing is the app is still not iPhone 6 supported. It just looks like it's all blown up.. I'm sure there are tonnes more improvements people will suggest but that's all I can think about - make it work over wifi!!! Please!
3 Please sort out
4 star rating when you can get in it.
I have used this app for a long time and it's basically very good....when it works. Yes it does only work on 3G but let's face it it's easy to do. However when I try to get into the app now I get this stupid purple muppet waving....then it crashes ! Every time 3 !!!
You seriously need to do something about this please,it's very annoying not being able to access account information.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 15 June 2015
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 13.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Hutchison 3G UK Ltd
- © User interface design and graphics (c) 2006 - Present - Hutchison 3G UK limited and respective licensors. Software (c) 2010 - Present. Developed by Blue Beck Limited. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.