By Three UK
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Use the Three app to quickly check your balance, usage and bills - plus get help and talk to us via Live chat. And that's not all.
- See your allowances and current usage at a glance.
- Get a breakdown of your bills, including any extra charges, and check up to 12 months worth of previous bills.
- Find support on how to move your number to Three, change your payment date and lots more.
- View your Pay As You Go balance & plan your next top-up through the app.
- Check when you're eligible for an upgrade.
- Check and manage your roaming settings to use your phone abroad.
* To see your up-to-date account information using the Three app, you'll need to use our mobile network and not Wi-Fi. *
What's New in Version 3.5.0
So, what's new? Glad you asked!
We've made things easier to find and read, and while we were at it made sure that Pay Monthly users can clearly see how many minutes and texts they've used.
Plus, you've guessed it, we've been bug hunting, so expect a smoother running Three app.
Not as good as I anticipated
I love the ‘all you can eat ‘ data which to be honest is the only reason I joined Three. Reception is patchy- ok at the front of my house, poor at the back (small end of terrace, no mansion), the voicemail service is horrendous. It rarely tells me that I have a message until 3 days later then I have to ring different numbers to actually listen to them. The only good thing is that the new app shows how much data/minutes etc. that I use each month. With that information I’m off to EE now. Bye.
This app is fine when it works but much of the time when I’m trying to find out my PAYG balance it will not update. I have been trying to get my balance for three days now and it keeps giving the same message “Unable to update. Try again later.” And that is whilst being connected to their 4G service. Ridiculously, it is not possible to check your balance, top up your phone or do anything else when on WiFi. This is not a recent problem but has been going on for years. The service really is rubbish.
Same as some other reviewers - “something has gone funny” message since Sept 29th 2017. iPhone 7. Restarted/reinstalled etc. Auto update of app is on. Rang customer services, they logged problem and did admit they are having some problems. Still not fixed Oct 24th 2017.
Note. Balance can be checked by calling 444. Haven’t had to top up yet, assume I have to ring customer services on 333?
App has always been a bit poor but over the last few months it has been improving, its a pity it has now been let down by not working at all. Not good.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 17 October 2017
- Version: 3.5.0
- Size: 35.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Hutchison 3G UK Ltd
- © User interface design and graphics (c) 2006 - Present - Hutchison 3G UK limited and respective licensors. Software (c) 2010 - Present. Developed by Blue Beck Limited. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.