By Three UK
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The quickest and easiest way to manage your My3 account on-the-go.
With the new Three app, effortlessly check your balance and allowances, view your bills, find support and lots more.
• View your allowances and current usage at a glance.
• Get a breakdown of your bills including any extra charges you’ve incurred and see up to 12 months of your previous bills.
• Find support on how to move your number to Three, change your payment date and lots more.
• View your Pay As You Go credit balance so you can plan your next top-up within the app.
• Check when you're eligible for an upgrade.
** To view your up-to-date account information using the Three app, you'll need to use our mobile network and turn off Wi-Fi.**
What's New in Version 3.0.3
2017 is here and the Three app is better than ever!
The latest build includes:
- UI improvements and bug fixes when viewing your bills
- Our first in-app video tutorial. Learn how to transfer your number to Three
- Fixed an issue where some customers were loading onto a white screen
- General bug fixes to improve reliability
Happy new year from Three.
In my opinion 3 is the best network in the UK with the best customer service by far!
I just got the three app and I'm amazed at what it can do!
If you refresh the app it gives bang up to date information including data usage!
I tested it after reading someone else's comment.
I found the switching wi fi off a bit strange but it obviously stops the app from working correctly.
If you disconnect from wi fi and check the app it does a great job.
Access to all your previous bills etc is also available.
Check out all the other things it does! It's quite amazing!
As someone who has used all the networks recently I have to say that I find 3's customer service to be the best by far!!!
I'm surprised to say that, as I didn't approve of Indian or any other offshore call centres!
But credit where it's due, the Indian call centre staff that I have spoken to on many occasions are polite, efficient and have always solved my problems!
Regarding internet speeds in my area where I've done a speed check 3 is on a par with EE on download speed but only slower on upload speed. That is comparing 3's 3G service with EE's 4G service!
Can't wait for 3 to have 4G everywhere!
Much improved; Still not accurate.
Like in a similar review I noticed that the bar chart that is supposed to give up-to-date information on usage etc. failed to update. The chart showed there was 454mb of data left when, in fact, there was none! The only way, it seems, to get an accurate figure is to delete the app and reinstall it. That needs to be sorted. If you don't have any data left and you have no access to Wi-Fi how are you supposed to download anything without internet connectivity? Otherwise this is a much improved version that is easier to navigate and use.
Perfect app and so easy to use, can find all the information I need about my three account and the app just keeps on getting better and better, thank you to all the three team.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 11 January 2017
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 33.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Hutchison 3G UK Ltd
- © User interface design and graphics (c) 2006 - Present - Hutchison 3G UK limited and respective licensors. Software (c) 2010 - Present. Developed by Blue Beck Limited. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.