By Three UK
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use the Three app to quickly check your balance, usage and bills - plus get help and talk to us via Live chat. And that's not all.
- See your allowances and current usage at a glance.
- Get a breakdown of your bills, including any extra charges, and check up to 12 months worth of previous bills.
- Find support on how to move your number to Three, change your payment date and lots more.
- View your Pay As You Go balance & plan your next top-up through the app.
- Check when you're eligible for an upgrade.
- Check and manage your roaming settings to use your phone abroad.
* To see your up-to-date account information using the Three app, you'll need to use our mobile network and not Wi-Fi. *
What's New in Version 3.0.4
We've been busy - now you can:
- Manage your roaming settings in a jiffy.
- See the payment date for your upcoming bills.
- Move your number to Three even faster.
Oh, and we even squashed a few bugs on the way.
The best things in life are Three
The three app keeps you bang up-to-date with your mobile allowances. Should you be off network and using Three calls over Wi-Fi and need to check your allowances simply call 333 and select option one and option one.
I've tried a few different mobile network providers over the years (One2One, Orange, Virgin, EE and Utility Warehouse). I had a text bundle on my Orange account for over a year but no longer needed it and no longer wants to pay for it, Orange seems unable to remove this bundle from my account after many calls and visits to the Orange shop over six months. When my contract came up for renewal I decided to move to Three, The customer service was excellent and I seem to get a little bit more of everything for less money. Back in 2014 I was persuaded to join the Utility Warehouse as I was paying for all my other utilities (gas, electric, home phone and broadband) through them, as I would then get their best tariff. Although the utility warehouse phone contract was effectively free their network coverage was very poor and the data allowance was woefully inadequate. I came back to Three about 18 months ago and after upgrading in the January sale now have a very fairly priced and useful contract.
Finally, a useful app!
The recent update has scrapped the old design and now gives you quick access to all the info you need, without any unnecessary animations or stupid kids characters. Well done Three for finally giving us a useful app (along with the native wifi calling they have also recently enabled).
The 3 app is very helpful to manage data, text and minutes. Also, it helps to make it easier to pay bills and fees. Personally, 3 has been the best mobile network provider I've ever had due to the great deals and data coverage. Five Stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 21 February 2017
- Version: 3.0.4
- Size: 33.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Hutchison 3G UK Ltd
- © User interface design and graphics (c) 2006 - Present - Hutchison 3G UK limited and respective licensors. Software (c) 2010 - Present. Developed by Blue Beck Limited. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.