Design exclusively for macOS, TickTick is your daily must-have to-do & task list to get all things done.
TickTick can be accessed on more than 10 different platforms including Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch which enables you to manage tasks on all your devices/Web.
- Add task via shortcut (Command+Shift+A)
- Instant reminder
- Set priority levels to tasks
- Set flexible recurring tasks
- Create checklists within tasks
- Sort tasks by order/date/name/priority
- Sync all your tasks across all devices
TickTick is free but you can also upgrade to Premium account for full access of premium features for $2.99 a month or $27.99 a year through an auto-renewing subscription.
- Grid view and Timeline view of calendar
- Custom Smart List
- Description for checklist
- Reminders for sub-tasks
- More lists and tasks (299 lists, 999 tasks in each list, 199 subtasks in each task)
- Add at most 5 reminders to each task
- Share a task list up to 19 members for better task collaboration
- Upload up to 99 attachments every day
Subscriptions for Premium account will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
How TickTick makes you productive:
- Get all things done
- Never miss a schedule
- Make work more productive
- Keep life on track
Connect with us:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TickTickTeam @TickTickTeam
Help Center: https://help.ticktick.com/
- Fixed: clearing subtask reminders cannot be synced
Thanks for using TickTick! We'll bring regular updates to give you more pleasant experience with performance and stability.
We'll read all reviews in App Store and evaluate your feedbacks carefully. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for further inquiries.
TickTick team with love.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve not thought about having more space for the sub-tasks but immediately I can’t imagine being without it! I’m an ex-Todoist Pro user and am very happy and glad to have switched to Tick Tick, and I find the design is better, and the features are better in many ways I think.
Does what it’s supposed to do like on other platforms. Worked without any problems whatsoever for the past 4 months I’ve been using the app.
i am using this app for more than 2 years and it has made my life more efficient and i feel like i cannot live without checking it every day. so now i am using it not only on my phone but also my ipad and mac. but i am wondering if there any student discount to upgrade to a premium. maybe you company can do the verification via unidays.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.