Enjoy stress-free time management with the new & improved Time TIMER for iPhone (iOS 8 upgrade) – an award-winning visual timer.
Take advantage of the ability to customize, save and reuse timers (with names, color, alert options, timer scale, etc.). The Time TIMER® for iPhone app. is designed to keep activities stress-free and easy. It has a refreshed look, new functionality and improved performance features.
Time TIMER® for iPhone is the original timer designed to “show” the passage of time through the use of its signature red disk that disappears as time elapses. Unlike traditional timers that fail to make the abstract concept of time concrete, its innovative and visual depiction of “time remaining” is ideal for anyone who wants to measure and manage time more effectively at work, school and home.
Benefits can be game-changing:
In education…Time Timers are used around the world to manage classrooms and help students see and understand the passage of time, making transitions less stressful.
At home…parents and children rely on Time Timer to make homework, practice and daily routines more peaceful.
At work…its at-a-glance depiction of time improves productivity, accountability and keeps meetings and presentations focused.
In special needs…Time Timer helps children and adults feel relaxed, independent and engaged.
Enjoy what’s new:
- Set-By-Touch (Touch and drag to set a quick-start timer.)
- Set-with-Options (Customize and save timers for common routines, or any situation. Options include a “60 Minutes” format, in which the disk is always a fraction of 60 min. and operates like the original Time Timer. Or, a “Custom” mode, where the disk is scaled to any timer duration and can represent any period of time from 1 sec. to 99 hrs. Color and alert options are also available.)
- Play Bar (A new tool that visually depicts how many times a timer will play. Synchronized with elapsing time; each bar represents the number of timers that are set to repeat. Allows up to 99 continuous plays for a single timer.)
- Horizontal or Vertical Display (View timers in either position.)
- List View (Saved timers are segmented based on whether they are running (Active) or not (Inactive). Able to store up to 99 timers. Left-swipe allows easy access to timer Settings, Play or Close functions.)
- Awake Mode (Keeps the device from falling asleep when the app is open.)
- Continuous Alert (Extends the alert when a timer runs out until it is dismissed.)
- Alert Icons (turn on/off audible and vibrate alerts while timer is “Active”.)
- Apple TV (Push timers to TV monitors or interactive whiteboards using AirPlay).
AWARDS: 2013 Edison Award for Innovation Winner (Productivity Category).
FEATURED IN: Better Homes & Gardens and The Huffington Post.
Find more Time Timer products at http://timetimer.com
- iPhone: fixes a crashing issue which affected some users.
Ratings and Reviews
Wahaay. At last an update!
Really useful, simple and great looking app.
But why not let us start and pause the timers by tapping the huge, colourful circle rather than having to fumble for the tiny pause / play button at the bottom?
Eg tap once to pause / play tap twice to reset to the beginning.
Then it would be more or less perfect.
Update: Downgraded a star. There is a bug in this update. You can no longer alter a touch to set countdown timer until it has finished. If it pauses a model paused message appears right over the clock preventing any interaction. iPad version still works ok as they haven’t updated that yet!!
Seems good so far except that the timer alert on Apple Watch doesn’t continue until dismissed (even though this setting is enabled in the iPhone app). One of the main reasons I downloaded... If that’s fixed then it’s a 5 star app.
A great app that does what it needs to do but I'm not sure it is worth the price tag. For the price you would expect it to go that bit further. To return to the home page after selecting your chosen visual clock option and being able to notify you when the time has ended if you come out of the app. I've had to remove the digital displayed time element because it shows the wrong time. Shame because otherwise it is great.
- Time Timer LLC
- 39.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Time Timer LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.