Timelogger is a time tracking app that allows you to actively manage and monitor various tasks on your iPhone, Apple Watch or iPad securely and updated across all devices with iCloud. It is ideal for freelancing, repetitive daily routines, homemaking tasks, personal projects, or any activity people want to track and control.
To ensure you never forget to do a certain task, you can also set weekly alerts or even location alerts.
Timelogger let you:
▪ Record time using timers;
▪ Synchronise records between devices with iCloud;
▪ Generate PDF reports;
▪ Input time manually;
▪ Have multiple timers active;
▪ Use the Today Widget for easy to use;
▪ Use the Split View on the iPad for easy to use;
▪ Define geofence alerts;
▪ Define weekly alerts;
▪ Define billing rates for your tasks;
▪ Export your time entries to CSV;
▪ Add notes to your tasks;
▪ Add notes to your time entries.
▪ Use 3D Touch on the Home icon.
If you have a question, problem, or need help, please send a support request via e-mail.
Improvements in persistence for background processes.
Ratings and Reviews
Edit: It's become very unreliable. Disappearing entries, not registering the watch app. It's become useless at this point. For some reason it doesn't sync with my watch anymore.
Hi Noxiuz, again sorry about this situation. There is a new update with improvements. And if possible would be great to receive your feedback and check if you still have issues using Timelogger. Your feedback is very important since the goal for Timelogger is to keep improving, and hopefully making it more stable and useful for everyone who needs to track their time. Best Filipe Martins
This app is great I dumped Toggl for it. What else to say?
- Filipe Martins
- 52 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Filipe Martins, 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Tasks Limit £5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.