TimeSheet - IS -
By Virtual Communications Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
550,000 downloads in 2013/12.
Ranked #2 in the App Store's Business Category (Norway、Finland 2011/10)
We have been chosen as recommended new app on the App Store（USA、Germany、Japan 2011/7）
A simple yet functional timesheet
Available in :
"TimeSheet is a simple application which easily records and keeps track of working hours"
Enabling at-a-glance summaries of working/overtime hours of each month with a simple click on your way in and out of work.
Export TimeSheet via e-mail to manage working hours on your own pc or submit to work.
It is also convenient for part-time workers to figure out paychecks beforehand.
Download now for Free.
How to use TimeSheet:
- Cutomize it by setting your own working hours and break times.
(That's it, and you're ready to go!)
- Click on the "Check-in" and "Check-out" button everday to record.
- Check your record on the "View" and "Total" screens.
- You may edit check-in times on the "View" screen by choosing the date that you would like to fix.
List of Functions:
- Recording Time: Check-in/Checkout, Pause/Resume (You can also record breaks)
- Setting Regular Hours
- Recording Breaks: Set times by the minute ie. "1 hour lunch break"
- Calculating Total Hours
Hours worked (Total/Average), Overtime (Total/Average) ,Salary(Total)
-Setting Hour Wages
For leaving notes such as "late due to traffic jam" etc.
Export your data by the month (Comma Seperated Values)
If you have any problems or suggestions regarding operation, go to this site.:
What's New in Version 1.4.3
Updating of Ads API
The time sheet recording is great and perfectly simple. The developers just need to add a .csv file to the time sheet export and allow notification to be set up to prompt staff to input arrival, lunch and leaving times. The option to round the time input to, say, nearest 0.25 hours would be great too. This needs to happen because this is the best simple app. Maybe add request for holidays too.
This app is brilliant, I use it for self employed work to easily keep track of time worked and breaks. It's very easy to use.
Nearly 5 stars
Best app I found so far for logging my hours at work, easy to use, would get 5 stars if you can set overtime rate and upload to icloud
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: 15 August 2014
- Version: 1.4.3
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Developer: Virtual Communications Corporation
- © Virtual Communications Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.