A reference for Method ringing campanologists.
Contains over 17,000 ringing methods for study or for a quick reminder whilst in the belfry.
* Methods can be searched by name and stage.
* Editable favourites list for quick method selection; use the +/- button to enter edit mode, add/remove favourites from full list or search results
* Lines for individual bells can be toggled on or off
* Quick select single bell line mode.
* Zoom in and out, with multiple column mode.
* Toggle Grid display and Lead-Head line
* Navigation bar at top of method view can be hidden/shown with a single tap.
updated for iOS 11 and iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
Lovely library of methods
Would be really useful to be able to pick and show the touches, especially on the most popular methods, Grandsire, Plain Bob, Stedman etc. A future development perhaps?
At the bob
As with the previous reviews, I've been waiting for a blue line app for a while. At first looks there are lots of methods to choose from and for a Ver 1 it's good, however if bobs, singles could be added and maybe a more pleasing diagram without loosing the top and bottom would be great. We have invested in you please do the same for us. Keep with it, looking forward to Ver 2.This app is fantastic 3 updates and all is well. The band at the tower love it. Sorry they don't have iPhones! I'm already looking forward to further updates. Very well done.
A good application and one that is certainly handy to carry around. I can't go higher than three stars at the moment as 1) Need a way to draw the treble line weaker. 2) When displaying two bells (i.e. treble & two) the method line should be blue not orange. 3) Would be nice if I could print the method. 4) Place bell numbers would be nice to see at the lead end. 5) Method name at the top would be nice (but I can understand the space is limited). Also for surprise major methods it would be nice if we could have an option to show one column per lead.
Otherwise, a very handy application.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.