By Hide and Seek Productions Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"One the most interesting smartphone gaming concepts ever devised" The Guardian
Hundreds of real world games for every situation!
As seen in Forbes, Wall Street Journal, Wired, Kotaku, Penny Arcade, Eurogamer, Killscreen, Edge and Gamasutra! 1000+ Kickstarter backers can’t be wrong!
You tell us where you are, who you’re with, and what kind of mood you’re in and we’ll give you the perfect game to play right there and then. Whether you’re feeling creative or competitive, silly or energetic, we’ve got you covered.
Dozens of games to play at home for free - there are games to play with spoons and sofas and TVs and turnips and books and bottles. Games about words, games about celebrities, games about the things and the people and the places in your life.
Upgrade the app for more games for more places - to get playing while stuck in traffic, or drinking with friends, or heading to the park with your family.
With limited screen time, Tiny Games is a really social game designed to be get people playing in the real world. Whether you’re on your own or with your friends, the whole world just got a little bit more playful.
- Hundreds of original real-world games
- Step by step game instructions make it easy to learn new games for all kinds of situations
- *FREE* download includes all the games to play at Home.
- Unlock games to play while walking, on the road, in the pub/bar, while queuing/waiting in line, and at work
- Features Tiny Games designed by Celebrity Game Designers like SuperBetter’s Jane McGonigal, QWOP’s Bennett Foddy and Johann Sebastian Joust’s Doug Wilson as part of the Kickstarter Campaign
- In-game Spinners, Timers, Countdowns, Number Generators, Word Generators
- Share what you’re playing with your friends over Twitter or Facebook.
Can nearly fault it
It's rare that you'll get a simply amazing app like this, yet here's an example. No longer will you feel at a loose end with nothing to do. These tiny games will make you look and feel like an idiot but grab boredom by the throat and WRESTLE it to the ground. I would completely recommend purchasing all the packs at the high value price, this app is so good as it can easily be updated with even more games from the developers.
Good for families, not good for lazies
I think this app would be amazing for families looking to get kids talking and interacting. I was hoping for more games when I could sit quietly and play with my phone, but the five I have tried so far need me to get up and do things - fine if you are really bored but it felt a bit educational when I just wanted to be entertained after hard day at work. Will play again when kids awake!
A beautifully designed, incredibly exciting step forward in gameplay. This little app will make huge strides in the way we make connections with each other. Whether we start as strangers or friends, sharing this kind of play will break down barriers and bring us closer to one another. Fantastic innovation from a great game company.
- Category: Games
- Released: 24 October 2013
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 18.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Hide and Seek Productions Ltd
- © Hide and Seek Productions Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.