Tiny Scanner++ - The little app that scans everything
* Scan documents, photos, receipts, or just about anything
* Lightning fast and gorgeously designed for both iPhone and iPad
* Batch mode combines multiple scans into a single PDF
IS THAT A SCANNER IN YOUR POCKET?
Tiny Scanner turns your iPhone/iPad into a portable scanner. Scans are saved to your phone as images or PDFs. Name and organize your scans into folders, or share them by:
- Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, or Box
- Wifi directly to your computer
- Fax using Tiny Fax
Tiny Scanner has all the BIG features you need:
* Scan in color, grayscale, or black & white
* Page edges are detected automagically
* 5 levels of contrast for crisp monochrome texts
* Set page sizes for PDF (Letter, Legal, A4, and more)
* Thumbnail or list view, sort scans by date or title
* Quick search by document title
* Protect your documents with a passcode
* Universal – a single app that works on iPhone and iPad too!
GOT QUESTIONS? CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO SOMETHING?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll help you figure it out.
Introducing brand-new Tiny Scanner 5.0. Other than minor bug fixes and improvements, we also:
- Empowered and fastered scan experience;
- Redesigned a much simpler way of organizing scans;
- Deeply optimized Tiny Scanner for iPhone XS and iOS 12.
We'd love to hear your feedback! If you have any ideas or feature requests for future versions of the app, feel free to let us know. Please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
It works and is very user-friendly
I'm very pleased with this app. The quality of the scans is very good. (I've used it to scan important pages of library books).
The difference between the free and pro versions, to my understanding, is that you can't do any batch scanning in the free version. In the pro version this is quite convenient, as you can quickly scan a multi-page document and save it as a PDF. The sharing functionality is also restricted when you don't pay: they only give you a wifi method so that you can transfer it to your computer via a link. The pro version includes sharing via Dropbox, which works really well, and via email (perhaps also other options that I don't need).
So it really depends on your purpose, if it's just for a one-off or for the odd individual page or receipt then the free version suffices.
Best Scanner Yet
I have used the free version of Tiny Scanner for a few years and have always been happy with it. But this latest version has made so many improvements it makes it even easier to create your own pdf books using photos, and save them to Books (previously iBooks). The most impressive improvements are being able to select the photos in the page order you want them in one go and not have to scan each photo individually, and the scanner being extremely accurate in detecting what is probably superfluous and thus drastically reducing the amount of time needed to modify the scan. For example, what previously would have taken an hour or more for me to create a 25 page book from photos, I can now be do in a couple of minutes. I am delighted.
Great on the go
I use this app everyday as I am often off site and need to copy or email various documents to the head office or other managers, at the drop of a hat. In the sector in which I work, evidence is key, and this app has helped me stay one step ahead. I actually didn't think I would have relied on this app as much as I have. Particularly useful for copying and sharing hand written notes/minutes. I would recommend to anyone. Im not sure what the issues others have had with the app are, but Ive found no problem at all with determining how to collate scans into one large document, or how to store individually. I would have thought common sense prevails here. Learn all the functions before you rely on it for something important. But doesn't that go without saying?
- Appxy Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- 40.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Appxy
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.