Tiny Scanner++ - The little app that scans everything
* Scan documents, photos, receipts, or just about anything
* Lightning fast and gorgeously designed for both iPhone and iPad
* Batch mode combines multiple scans into a single PDF
IS THAT A SCANNER IN YOUR POCKET?
Tiny Scanner turns your iPhone/iPad into a portable scanner. Scans are saved to your phone as images or PDFs. Name and organize your scans into folders, or share them by:
- Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, or Box
- Wifi directly to your computer
- Fax using Tiny Fax
Tiny Scanner has all the BIG features you need:
* Scan in color, grayscale, or black & white
* Page edges are detected automagically
* 5 levels of contrast for crisp monochrome texts
* Set page sizes for PDF (Letter, Legal, A4, and more)
* Thumbnail or list view, sort scans by date or title
* Quick search by document title
* Protect your documents with a passcode
* Universal – a single app that works on iPhone and iPad too!
GOT QUESTIONS? CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO SOMETHING?
Please email us at email@example.com, and we’ll help you figure it out.
Introducing brand-new Tiny Scanner 5.0. Other than minor bug fixes and improvements, we also:
- Empowered and fastered scan experience;
- Redesigned a much simpler way of organizing scans;
- Deeply optimized Tiny Scanner for iPhone XS and iOS 12.
We'd love to hear your feedback! If you have any ideas or feature requests for future versions of the app, feel free to let us know. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve had this app for years; the free version, as I don’t scan a lot, it was great to use now and again. However, I came to use it recently and was annoyed to find it’s now demanding I pay £4.99 to use it at all. Definitely won’t be paying that, and will go to another free app that will not randomly revoke all my access and expect money from me for something they were previously happy to give for free. Greedy.
Recent update - can no longer file scanned documents
I’ve used for a few years and a big fan. However, having recently updated I’m having issues moving scans to my old files. Also the face recognition password is useless...still have to enter password?
No longer working
I began using the free version of TinyScanner 4 years ago and it worked perfectly until now. Since a recent update I can no longer send the documents to myself via email. I contacted the TinyScanner team who said that I need to change my Apple Mail settings on my iPhone. But why did the app work perfectly for nearly 4 years and stop working now? Anyway, I’ve since found out that the Dropbox app can scan documents, which is much easier than emailing them to myself. Sorry TinyScanner, you were a great free app while it lasted!
- Appxy Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- 40.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Appxy
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.