You have always dreamed of flying - but your wings are tiny. Luckily the world is full of beautiful hills. Use the hills as jumps - slide down, flap your wings and fly! At least for a moment - until this annoying gravity brings you back down to earth. But the next hill is waiting for you already. Watch out for the night and fly as fast as you can. Otherwise flying will only be a dream once again.
Tiny Wings was chosen as the iPhone Game of the Year in App Store Rewind 2011 in Europe and many other countries. Thank you Apple and a big thank you to all Tiny Wings fans!
• simple "one button" (ok... maybe "one tap") arcade game about the dream of flying
• the world is changing every day - so it does in this game! Procedural generated graphics will make "tiny wings" look different every day you play
• Two game modes: "Day Trip" and "Flight School"
• iPad only: Split screen multiplayer!
• upgrade your nest by fulfilling tasks
• Play as the mama bird or one of her four children
• 25 hand-designed levels in the new "Flight School" mode
• iCloud support (even syncs your game between the iPhone & iPad versions)
- iPhone X support
- the app is now universal
- split screen multiplayer on any iPad
Ratings and Reviews
Tiny Wings has been a longtime favourite of ours, thanks to its gentle vibe, fantastic music, and surprisingly awesome one-touch gameplay. Outrunning the sun across procedurally generated islands is rewarding and relaxing, and we love the added challenge of the four-bird race mode. The game’s vivid, vibrant colours absolutely dazzle on Apple TV—we feel like we’re meeting our flightless friends for the first time again.
Soar high on these tiny wings ☁️
Bravo to the developer, you deservedly joined the iOS classics club. 🎖 So many years of casual playing and I still continue to come back (with the goal of reaching island 10)!
Intuitive use of the single touch for control with beautiful graphics, a catchy soundtrack = perfect gameplay.
I keep coming back to this game, even though it's a good few years old now! Visually it is stunning, its music beautiful, especially through headphones, and it's always a great challenge to want to beat your previous score! A must have game 👍🏼
- Andreas Illiger
- 29.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Andreas Illiger
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.