By Andreas Illiger
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
You have always dreamed of flying - but your wings are tiny. Luckily the world is full of beautiful hills. Use the hills as jumps - slide down, flap your wings and fly! At least for a moment - until this annoying gravity brings you back down to earth. But the next hill is waiting for you already. Watch out for the night and fly as fast as you can. Otherwise flying will only be a dream once again.
Tiny Wings was chosen as the iPhone Game of the Year in App Store Rewind 2011 in Europe and many other countries. Thank you Apple and a big thank you to all Tiny Wings fans!
• simple but skillfull "one button" (ok... maybe "one tap") arcade game about the dream of flying
• the world is changing every day - so it does in this game! Procedural generated graphics will make "tiny wings" look different every day you play
• upgrade your nest by fulfilling tasks
• Two game modes: "Day Trip" and "Flight School"
• Play as the mama bird or one of her four children
• 25 hand-designed levels in the new "Flight School" mode
• iCloud support (even syncs your game between the iPhone & iPad versions)
What's New in Version 2.2
- added iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus resolution support
- added Gupy islands: five new level for the 'flightschool' mode
- added Apple TV controller feature (use your iOS device as a controller for the Tiny Wings TV app)
I keep coming back to this game, even though it's a good few years old now! Visually it is stunning, its music beautiful, especially through headphones, and it's always a great challenge to want to beat your previous score! A must have game 👍🏼
5 years on and this game still grabs my attention when needed to kill some time. Just enjoy his game, it's cute, fun and easy to play. Never deleted this game from my backups and carried it throughout the years from one phone to another! 👍🏼
Downloaded it onto my new phone and have to say it just still holds up with its simple gameplay, great amount of content (that free update for basically tiny wings 2 can't be forgotten!) and absolutely stunning visuals!