By Yu Nejigane
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TinyPixels is a pixel-wise painting application designed for iPhone and iPod touch. It allows you to draw pixel art works on your iPhone everywhere.
TinyPixels features various drawing tools, undo/redo, and zooming, etc. with simple interfaces. You can easily enjoy your pixel art with the application.
- Selectable canvas size (16x16 to 300x300)
- Various drawing tools, including dropper and color picker
- Undo and redo (limited stack size)
- Copy and paste
- Fast and smooth zooming (100% to 3200%)
- Showing the grid on the canvas
- Works gallery for browsing your works
- Exporting your works to Photos album (jpeg)
- E-mailing your works (png or jpeg)
What's New in Version 1.5.1
- Fixed a bug about marquee tool. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Good app, but is let down... :(
The interface is good, but I am sad to see that it doesn't support .GIF - the most commonly used image format for pixel-art. Also, it should be able to edit animations. Being able to save to photos as .PNG or a .GIF would be VERY useful. Please add this.
The app is a brilliant thing to have but the major downside for me is the limited amount of brush styles, mainly the lack of a square brush (not a drag box thing, but a brush that doesn't draw circles.)
I really like the Black eyed peas album cover with the 8 bit lil faces! and I wanted to create it! this app worked wonders for what I needed it for & Ive had fun messing around making other cool pics like mario, kirby, icons....just it !!