Tiny Scanner+ - PDF scanner to scan document, receipt & fax
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tiny Scanner+ - The little app that scans everything
* Scan documents, photos, receipts, or just about anything
* Lightning fast and gorgeously designed for both iPhone and iPad
* Batch mode combines multiple scans into a single PDF
IS THAT A SCANNER IN YOUR POCKET?
Tiny Scanner turns your iPhone/iPad into a portable scanner. Scans are saved to your phone as images or PDFs. Name and organize your scans into folders, or share them by:
- Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, or Box
- Wifi directly to your computer
- Fax using Tiny Fax
Tiny Scanner has all the BIG features you need:
* Scan in color, grayscale, or black & white
* Page edges are detected automagically
* 5 levels of contrast for crisp monochrome texts
* Set page sizes for PDF (Letter, Legal, A4, and more)
* Thumbnail or list view, sort scans by date or title
* Quick search by document title
* Protect your documents with a passcode
* Universal – a single app that works on iPhone and iPad too!
GOT QUESTIONS? CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO SOMETHING?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll help you figure it out.
What's New in Version 4.1.1
- Change app name to Tiny Scanner+
- Minor bug fixes
Great app - does exactly what it says
Like having a tiny scanner in your pocket, this app makes scanning docs and sending them to others as a PDF a complete doddle. I've used this for loads of work related jobs and for sending across legal docs etc and there have been no issues with quality or others not accepting the images. It's best used in natural daylight, but will compensate for indoor / fluorescent lighting and even auto removes shadows which you sometimes see when holding your phone over the document you're talking a picture of. Also keeps all your scanned images for later use / record keeping. An easy ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ from me! If you need to scan stuff and don't have a scanner (actually even if you do) just get this instead, so much easier to use. 👌
The free version seemed to stop working almost immediately, for reasons I couldn't work out. So I paid for the upgrade, and it has been excellent. Simple to use. Easy to make multiple page PDFs. Easy to mail.
The upside is you always have a scanner with you. The downside is the quality of the scans is nowhere near as good as a proper flat bed scanner because it is difficult to get the documents completely flat and keeping your iPad equidistant in all planes is difficult, so the documents look lopsided. This is true for all handheld devices and not a fault of the app. I find it a bit irritating though!
This is one of the best apps I have for my ipad. I use it all the time, my memory is terrible, so this little app helps me a lot. I scan things like opening hours of council amenities, shops etc also pamphlets with future dates, the images take up so little space, so can store lots of them on my ipad. I also use it for scanning music, so that when I go to friends houses where they don't have a particular music book, I have it with me so can play it on their piano or keyboard.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: 23 March 2016
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 57.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Appxy Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- © 2016 Appxy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.