TinyScan Pro - PDF scanner to scan multipage documents
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TinyScan Pro - The little app that scans everything
* Scan documents, photos, receipts, or just about anything
* Lightning fast and gorgeously designed for both iPhone and iPad
* Batch mode combines multiple scans into a single PDF
IS THAT A SCANNER IN YOUR POCKET?
TinyScan turns your iPhone/iPad into a portable scanner. Scans are saved to your phone as images or PDFs. Name and organize your scans into folders, or share them by:
- Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, or Box
- Wifi directly to your computer
- Fax using TinyFax
TinyScan has all the BIG features you need:
* Scan in color, grayscale, or black & white
* Page edges are detected automagically
* 5 levels of contrast for crisp monochrome texts
* Set page sizes for PDF (Letter, Legal, A4, and more)
* Thumbnail or list view, sort scans by date or title
* Quick search by document title
* Protect your documents with a passcode
* Universal – a single app that works on iPhone and iPad too!
GOT QUESTIONS? CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO SOMETHING?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll help you figure it out.
What's New in Version 4.0
- Optimizes for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Supports OneDrive and iCloud Drive
- Works inside Photos app (iOS8 only)
- Minor bug fixes
A real gem
I've been using this little program for more than six months now, and my wife has got fed up with me singing its praises. It has now replaced my flat bed scanner for all ordinary letters and documents. The images produced are pretty much as good, and it's always in my pocket.
I use an iPhone5.
Take care with lighting -this is the biggest factor in getting good images. Avoid shadows. Using flash can work, but usually produces glare with flat docents, so diffuse lighting is better. The program can correct distortion if you are not quite straight, but it's still worth doing your best.
It can scan multiple pages into one PDF, with various settings for colour and B&W and with various file sizes. With care, image quality can be superb.
I cannot recommend it highly enough.
The free version seemed to stop working almost immediately, for reasons I couldn't work out. So I paid for the upgrade, and it has been excellent. Simple to use. Easy to make multiple page PDFs. Easy to mail.
The upside is you always have a scanner with you. The downside is the quality of the scans is nowhere near as good as a proper flat bed scanner because it is difficult to get the documents completely flat and keeping your iPad equidistant in all planes is difficult, so the documents look lopsided. This is true for all handheld devices and not a fault of the app. I find it a bit irritating though!
I'd be lost without this app now!
Great app. Highly recommend it to all. Have been using for sometime now and is user friendly and straightforward. Brilliant little app. I have it on both my iPad and iPhone and would be lost without it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: 27 February 2015
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 41.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Appxy Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- © 2012-2015 Appxy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.