TinyTap is the #1 app for parents who want to turn their kid’s screen time into an active learning experience. Join the millions of parents worldwide who use TinyTap as their favorite everyday educational tool.
*** #1 educational app in 24 countries! ***
*** Best learning app for kids aged 2-6 ***
Worried about your kid's screen time? Don't let your kid become a video zombie!
Subscribe now to get unlimited access to:
TONS OF GAMES MADE BY TEACHERS
● 150,000+ interactive games
● Personalized recommendations
● An abundance of subjects
AD-FREE, SAFE SPACE FOR KIDS
● Curated content made by teachers, therapists, and educators worldwide
● Including content from Oxford University Press
● Encouraging independent play
● Giving you more time to get things done
GAMIFIED LEARNING PLAN
● An effortless way to get the best educational content
● A step-by-step way to reach developmental milestones in their own pace
● Learn and practice key skills and subjects according to their age and needs
● Download to play anywhere, anytime without wifi
● Track your child’s progress and don’t miss out
● See how they do in reference to other kids in their age group
Start our free trial to let your kid reach new milestones while having fun! Cancel any time before the trial ends!**
Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/tinytapit/
TINYTAP FOR EDUCATORS
● Create games for free without coding
● Earn money from the premium games you make
● Enhance your students’ learning experience
Learn more by joining our teachers’ community on Facebook
● Subscribe to TinyTap either with a monthly plan or save with our yearly plan
● You can cancel anytime during the trial period – there is no cancellation fee.
● Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
● You can use the subscription on any device
● The subscription is automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
● The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
● Subscriptions may be managed by the user and automatic renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Apple ID Settings after purchase
● Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the billing cycle
Terms & Conditions: https://www.tinytap.it/site/terms_and_conditions/
In our latest version we took care of a few tiny bugs that needed some TLC, so you can continue to enjoy our:
1. Kid-friendly navigation: encouraging independent play opening up a world of exploration and discovery.
2. New personalized recommendations: a new experience each time you open the app.
3. An extra fun new Learning Plan: an effortless way to get top content for your kid in a gamified way.
Ratings and Reviews
Cowboys at work
How does this app have 3.7 stars with so many 1 star reviews? I can see a few fake 5 star reviews at the bottom but surely that’s not enough to have 3.7. Anyhow it’s obviously a scam app as everyone is having the same issue of having £53 stolen from their accounts.. it’s been happening for a while now without any attempt to change the process to make it more transparent.. iTunes hurry up and shut this app down already. It’s a get rich quick scheme for the developers.. downloaded the app, then read the reviews before opening it.. got to the 5th 1 star review and deleted it straight away.. checked my subscriptions and fingers crossed I’ve escaped.. will be calling iTunes tomorrow to confirm I have not been automatically signed up.. SHUT THIS APP DOWN ITUNES!!!
Developer Response ,
I'm so sorry to hear that you feel this way. TinyTap is a free app, however, we offer TinyTap Premium via a subscription plan. You can test out TinyTap Premium with a free trial. As with most apps available today, once the trial expires it will convert into the subscription plan you chose during registration. You can cancel at anytime during the trial without being charged. You can only be charged if you upgraded to Premium and entered your Touch ID or password. You can write to us with any other questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sincerely, Brooke and the TinyTap Team
BEWARE! Dishonest, muddy at best
I downloaded the free app, no other popups/questions. After reading the reviews I opened my Settings and checked my Subscriptions, this app doesn’t appear in my subscriptions list. Apple’s Help page states that if an app can’t be find in the Subscriptions list, THEY CAN STILL CHARGE YOUR ACCOUNT! How do I stop this, I can really not afford charges right now! I didn’t even open the app yet... matter of fact, I will delete it without even trying it, too dishonest!
Leave you children’ education to shameless people who are after a quick buck...? Review after review after review they basically treat all their customers like idiots who can not use this app properly.
Developer Response ,
I'm so sorry about the misunderstanding. TinyTap is a free app, however, we offer TinyTap Premium via a subscription plan. You can try out TinyTap Premium with a 14-day trial. As with many available apps, once the trial expires it will convert into the subscription plan you chose during registration, unless you cancel it beforehand. You can only be charged if you started a Premium trial and it expires. If you have any other questions please write to us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help. Sincerely, Brooke and the TinyTap Team
Installed for less than three minutes. It’s a record. My son is two and a half. I thought this would be great for him as he loves the iPad. I am also a teacher and thought I’d take a look with a view to install for my students. However, after playing one of the games, being greeted with an overly saccharine American accent and the voiceover describing it as a “duckie”, not a duck, I deleted the app pretty quickly. My sons vocabulary is amazing- I don’t want him thinking this kind of ‘cute’ language is correct! And my students are exposed to too much American media anyway. Waste of time and would definitely be a waste of money. Do not buy if you really want something educational!
Developer Response ,
Hi Josh, thaks for your honest feedback. Kudos for supervising your son's technology intake so closely. The TinyTap Market has over 100,000 lessons created by teachers from all over the world, so it's natural that you might run into a game that you don't connect to or approve of. I wonder if you might find more value in the curated Learning Plan, or even by creating games of your own. Out of curiosity, what do you teach? I'd love to connect and learn more about your educational philosophies both as a parent and as a teacher -Mara and the TinyTap team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- TinyTap Ltd.
- 136.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 TinyTap
- In-App Purchases
- TinyTap Pro Family Annual £53.99
- Family Full Access £65.99
- TinyTap Pro Family Monthly £6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.