Let your things hitch a ride with Tiptapp! Same day peer-to-peer waste collection in London. Removal of mattresses, pallets, old furniture, garden waste - you name it - to the tip ensuring all is correctly recycled, or moving your latest second hand bargain from the other side of town in to your living room. You decide the price and when you need help – fast, smooth and simple!
Average council time for pick up: 2 weeks
Average Tiptapp time for pick up: 24h
Tiptapp instantly connects you with hundreds of helpers – regular people with a car, some extra space and time on their hands. Moving stuff has never been more convenient.
“My new favourite app.” - Charlotte, Streatham
“This works. Like Magic !.” - Alex, North Kensington
Topp 5 sharing economy apps in Sweden 2019 - IDG
Best on internet 2017 - Internetworld
Best on internet 2018 - Internetworld
We'll do everything to make your experience in Tiptapp as good as possible. Chat with us by tapping “Support” in the app or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need any help!
We've fixed a few things and tweaked some others. We've quite simply made the app slightly better.
We hope you like the new version! Thanks for using Tiptapp - you’re saving yourself a heap of hassle and you’re contributing to a happier planet!
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic app for urban living
Such a great idea and a great service.
If you’ve got stuff hanging around that you want to get rid of, it turns out there are plenty of people willing to help you out, and this app can connect you in a very slick way. I have used it a couple of times to get rid of some old decking and unwanted furniture, and it’s worked well both times, within 24 hours each time. Have recommended it to friends and colleagues.
Demands always-location to collect
A number of issues:
1. No way to communicate with the “seller” until they accept your pickup, so you can’t ask questions (e.g. about size, if they forgot to mention it)
2. Can’t sort by new&near at the same time so you have to mess around with sort by new and constantly re-filter from small to large - makes it laborious
3. Most importantly, this app demands always-on location once you actually try to collect something, nags you if you turn it off and apparently disables collection! Avoid!
Developer Response ,
Hi Dongloo! Thank you for the feedback! Let's have a look at it! :)
1. That is correct. It is an active choice to avoid the advertiser getting 10-100 messages with questions to act on, which would be a terrible experience. We do however agree that more information is good and do have thoughts to add/pre-set the 3-5 most common questions that a user may ask openly so that the advertiser may answer once for everyone to see. We are also looking at improvements to catch more of the most needed information during the creation of the ad to make it as smooth as possible for everyone from the start. (While we want it to be as easy as possible to create an ad at the same time!)
2. Thank you! We never heard anyone that asked for this but it could for sure be an improvement. We will look into it with further filter settings!
3. That is also correct! It is made that way for several reasons, here is a few: -Helping you to be alert whenever new ads are being published and to show you correct information. -Help you to only mark the ad as done once you are on the actual location. (Caused a lot of mistakes and issues earlier) -For us and the advertisers to make sure that the items being picked up are actually taken care of.
Thanks again for the feedback, I hope that these answers explained it at least a bit! Don't hesitate to write here or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions and we'd be happy to help! Have a great day! :)
Works very well
Tried this the other day. Got two offers to take away my junk within minutes. Worked perfectly. Will use again.
- Tiptapp AB
- 153 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Tiptapp AB
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.