By dmg media ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
TIW is the ultimate fashion-sharing website for women who seek inspiration in what other people are wearing. There is a super speedy joining process – simply add a few personal details and you’re good to go!
Key features include:
- Post pictures of your outfits to the site, adding detail about your clothes with our tagging system.
- You are able to follow other users, love their pictures and post positive comments under their outfit
- There are plenty of gorgeous pictures already on the app! You can filter the images through tabs of most loved, most talked about and the Editor’s Picks
- There is a live activity feed, which updates you with what the people you are following have been posting on your looks and on their own user profile
- If you like something that one of the users you are following wears, there is a ‘shop’ button which takes you straight through to see either the item or similar ones you can purchase there and then, through Shopstyle
- The picture quality is superb and you are able to crop your picture
- You can share pictures with your friends on Twitter, Facebook, email, or even by text
As someone who loves fashion, seeing the latest trends and what looks other people are putting together, I was looking forward to using this app. However over the last couple of weeks, the 2 looks I've uploaded have gone up ok but the next day I receive an email saying my upload has triggered something within the apps system that deems the look unacceptable (my last look was me wearing my new sunglasses and holding up a clutch bag) and therefore my upload has been deleted...well now I've deleted this app!
I love the idea of this app except it's currently being swamped by photos from the Clothes Show of people who will never use it again.
Also there is no option to undo 'loving' someone's look so if you accidentally hit the button while scrolling, the look is then on your page with no way of getting rid.
It's pretty slow as well.
I've had this app for a few weeks now and I'm yet to have a problem with it, everything works fine and I love the idea of seeing what other people wear and how they interpret trends. The only way it could get better is if I could link my blogging account, Instagram, tumblr and twitter on here!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: 28 November 2012
- Version: 1.01
- Size: 10.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: dmg media ltd
- © Associated Newspapers Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.