Tob is a free, open-source and ad-less web browser that uses Tor to protect your privacy.
- Anonymously browse the internet without websites knowing your real IP address.
- Navigate the internet without your ISP tracking you.
- Access .onion websites ("hidden services" only available with Tor)
- Change IP address, clear cookies and cache with the press of a button.
- Disable scripts that could be used to track your network activity.
- Browse webpages without any ads thanks to a built-in content blocker.
If you enjoy this app, please consider rating it on the AppStore!
Web browsing is slower than through a normal web browser due to relaying through the Tor anonymization network.
• Updated dependencies
• Improved connection failure handling
• Various bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Bugs and crashes
Works okay and does its job connects well. But where I press the onion icon in the middle to settings and the tabs on the bottom of the screen. It crashes to home screen. And when I go to a site to where it ask for a security thing that proves that your not a robot, but doesn’t show the tick of the captcha. Does it on every site on where it shows the required captcha. Hope it will get sorted soon.
It just works
No ads and it's the best tor browser. I've tried them all and some of them don't even work. I highly recommend Tob!!
Sometimes the loading bar get stuck when I try to use a website
- GO Management
- 29.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Jean-Romain Garnier - JustKodding.com
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.