Ever wondered what effect your lifestyle choices might have on your expected longevity? TodUhr is a life expectancy calculator based on real world statistics for nearly 200 listed countries. It is an easy and quick way to see what effect activities such as smoking and drinking could have. Simply enter some basic information about your habits and tap the show button to see the results!
TodUhr calculates an estimate of life expectancy based on data covering nearly two hundred countries over a sixty year period.
- Straightforward to use.
- Includes factors such as smoking, drinking, eating habits, exercise, Body Mass Index (BMI) and even your outlook on life.
- Shows individual effects for each factor.
- For smokers, shows how much you've spent on cigarettes.
- Countdown timer.
- Post results to your facebook or twitter pages
By using this program the user agrees that any results produced are for entertainment purposes only, do not constitute medical advice, and should not be used as actual forecasts or projections.
You should consult your qualified medical practitioner for advice on lifestyle choices and health.
- UI tweaks.
- Code optimization.
- Tested with iOS 5.1.
Ratings and Reviews
The results seem to be very inaccurate and misleading
To bad the bmi gets rounded.. Mine is 17 but you rounded it to 15
- R Harley
- 1.7 MB
Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Senet Mobile UK (C) 2012
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.