Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sync your TomTom Sport Watch automatically.
Important: To use this app you will need a TomTom Runner or TomTom Multi-Sport GPS Sport Watch.
Use the TomTom MySports mobile app to easily upload and access your key activity information without connecting to a computer.
Get out on your activity faster - QuickGPSFix helps your watch find your precise location quickly so you can start your activity. Use the TomTom MySports mobile app to automatically download QuickGPSFix to your TomTom Sport Watch.
Before using the MySports mobile app you need to connect your watch to a MAC or PC once (via the desk dock provided), go to www.tomtom.com/123 and download MySports Connect Desktop Application to:
- create your MySports Account
- download the latest watch software version (1.6.10 or above)
You can then download the MySports mobile app and connect your watch with your mobile via bluetooth by going in the 'Mobile' section in your watch menu.
What's New in Version 1.0.10
- bug fixes and improvements
App is letting this down
The watch has been great been using it regularly for a few months now. But the app OMG first it struggled to connect to my phone it now doesn't connect to my phone at all. Thought it would be an issue with the phone app uninstalled reinstalled etc etc nope still didn't work tried it on my ipad again nothing uninstalled and reinstalled still wont work. Now resorting to waiting till i get to pc on the weekends to load it via the usb. This is not practical and user friendly in this day and age. Sort the app out and you will have a five star product.
The watch connects to my app on my iPad, it shows the watch status and downloads the information which strips it from the watch itself resetting the storage to zero, then when i check my life time achievements it is all zero. When i click on my account after the watch has sent all my information to the app it tells me oops we cannot connect to your account and i need to connect to a pc to check i have an account????
TomTom what exactly is going on with your app????
Watch is great, app is useless
I have the following issues with this application:
1. Pairing not consistent and slow
2. Data displayed on charts too large for screen
3. App not optimised for iPhone 6 or 6 Plus displays
4. Does not allow you to configure your heart rate zones within the app
5. Does not allow you to create races for race mode, e.g. 10 mile in 20 mins
6. Does not allow you to create custom displays on the watch face
7. If you leave the app, the watch will not be updated / sync in the background
8. Updates not regular enough
Otherwise it's a great app, good push to strava.
Other suggestion for watch - put in an small arrow (like on cateye cycle computers) to show if you're above or below the current average for the metric being displayed (eg speed, HR, cadence, pace...)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 22 April 2015
- Version: 1.0.10
- Size: 43.2 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: TomTom
- ©2013 - 2015 TomTom International B.V. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimised for iPhone 5.