This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
TomTom VIO owners: This app unlocks our best scooter sat nav features on your new device.
Only TomTom VIO users will be able to use this app.
With TomTom VIO, your scooter ride will become a whole new experience. TomTom VIO gives you all these features:
- Find your way first time, every time: Forget about pulling over to get directions on your phone, thanks to turn-by-turn visual and audio navigation at a glance.
- Customisable colours: Your TomTom VIO skin and map colour can be personalized with a wide range of options to match your scooter and style.
- Favourite places: Add your favourite locations on your TomTom VIO, then navigate to them from anywhere with just a tap.
- Choose route type: With a selection of route options you can find your perfect path.
- Detect traffic jams to avoid waiting: When traffic jams lie ahead, TomTom VIO will quickly calculate an alternative route for you, so you can keep on the move.
- Navigate to contact in a tap: Find the best route to your saved contacts with a simple tap from within your contact list or directly on the map.
- Caller display: See who's calling with a glance at your TomTom VIO sat nav screen. Take the call using your Bluetooth® helmet audio system.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by TomTom is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
You are advised to use the TomTom VIO features requiring an audio system (i.e. the spoken turn-by-turn instructions) only with an appropriate Bluetooth® helmet-built-in audio system. Always check local legal and safety requirements before selecting an audio system for your device. Drivers are solely responsible for complying with applicable road traffic laws and avoiding distractions while on the road. TomTom shall not be liable for any penalties arising from failure to comply with these laws and regulations.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
Worst TomTom product to date
Tomtom device keeps disconnecting with iphone. If you are on the motorway, the device will disconnect and turn off. I have learnt this the hard way and had to wait for the next service station. Utter useless device. Also drain on the battery. Wrote to TomTom and their suggestion was to reinstall app. Terrible.
App is a joke!
Connectivity with iPhone is terrible ..
Tomtom have a 'fix' though .. just keep turning the Vio on and off while riding along at 60mph!
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 14 March 2017
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 308 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Developer: TomTom
- ©2016 - 2017 TomTom International B.V. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.