Top Eleven 2017 - Be a Football Manager
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join over 150 million players worldwide to become the best football manager with the unbeatable excitement of Top Eleven! Run your own football team - apply Mourinho’s best tactics, use his brilliant line-up or create your own strategies to beat the competition.
Top Eleven is the most-played online football manager game - Create your own world-famous team. Test and improve your skills while playing against other managers from around the globe. Form your football team in the spirit of the best clubs. Choose official jerseys and emblems of the best clubs from the Premier League, Bundesliga, MLS, the legendary Champions League and many more soccer leagues.
***Play Top Eleven and experience all the excitement of managing a real football club***
Begin your journey today! Join forces with friends, talk tactics, compare with other football teams and beat the competition in this one-of-a-kind free multiplayer game! Organize the best training sessions, level-up and win bonuses to encourage your team's progress. Pick your top players to create the best team possible. Motivate your players on and off the pitch and start scoring goals! Top Eleven brings you the most socially engaging football manager experience as you challenge real people worldwide or collaborate with them using our new associations social feature!
***Top Eleven – The #1 online multiplayer football manager game!***
- Bid for players as you follow the live transfer market
- Build your own winning strategies
- Follow your team’s performance in live matches
- Develop a stadium with all surrounding facilities
- Challenge other football managers in competition and friendlies
- Win Cups and qualify to play in the Champions League
- Create your very own football association and invite friends to join in as you compete against others!
***Top Eleven is translated into 30 different languages!***
For any issues or suggestions regarding the game, simply contact us at https://nordeus.helpshift.com
Our Player Experience team offers support in 9 languages.
Terms of Service: http://www.topeleven.com/terms-facebook/
What's New in Version 5.2
Good festive greetings, Managers! New to this release:
- New login rewards: a Weekly Sponsor deal! Over the course of 7-day cycles get increasingly better rewards as boosters, Tokens and cash (and some bonus rewards!) every day you log in!
- Some Managers can now buy official strips and emblems with real money on their mobile devices (this feature is undergoing tests).
- We've fixed the text-wrapping issue from the last update in Chinese, Japanese and Thai.
- We've fixed the log-in issue by making it faster and it now works as intended.
- New Managers will experience an updated tutorial sequence, which provides better immersion into the Squad feature and Top Eleven Live Matches.
- For under-manned clubs, the system now takes into consideration your tactics when adding new players.
- Video offers are available from the player screen when you rest or boost him.
Used to be an amazing game, but now in the 2017 version progress really does come at a cost
While it was top eleven 2016, I would have given it the best review ever known, but it changed and even though I don't play the progression from free with effort to pay to win is extraordinary. I played the game for 9 seasons, winning 9 consecutive league titles and 5 champions league trophies, while coming close in cups against people up to 3 divisions higher. With a bit of time and effort such as doing some free offers and watching videos you could have decent team. I was able to sign top players with some of the old free offers for 80 odd tokens but each season it got progressively worse, they removed the free 1 token browse offer and reduced the payouts of the ones mentioned above. By the time the 10th season came all of the 'free' offers required money and credit card details. It breaks my heart to see a game like this go down the money and greed route, with free players who put actual time and effort in losing out. After missing out on around 30 players on the transfer market in the first week of season 10, with all the other bidders having large token numbers probably from money. I realised I could no longer compete at an elite level in the game and that it was pay to win, so I sadly departed and have not found another managing game to replicate the joy of top eleven 2016.
New features = vast improvement
You can read my previous review below. The latest updates have vastly improved the game for a player like me who is loathe to spend money. Yes I'm a tight wad! 😂
These additions have been the daily rewards for 'appearances' and the facility to watch videos to gain rests and morale boosters from the player's info screen.
If you don't mind watching a lot of adverts you can pretty much compete in the league. I've won the last two leagues. The cup and Champions League are a different matter though (hence 4 not 5 stars) as I've been matched with far superior teams.
It is frustrating when coins don't come through from offers but generally this game is an excellent football management game.
It's a shame. This is a good game: lots to do, interesting, addictive, good gameplay. BUT. Since the last upgrade there's been a shift. The emphasis is now on the tokens (the game's currency) more than ever. You lose fitness and motivation far too quickly and often. If you hit a couple of losses, you're pretty much doomed unless you buy tokens to buy motivation and fitness chips. Rip off. A really good game spoiled by the greed of the developers. Take my advice and stick to a Football Manager game that you buy for under a tenner but that charges you nothing to play the game.
I've been playing the game now for around 2 months and love it. The options you have available are great even at this early stage to play around with. However, and you were expect this right.......
I have spent money on the game to get tokens so I could buy players. The downside is the cost of players in relation to the tokens you need as a-posed to how many you gain from signing sponsor deals. Watching the free videos to receive free rests etc are not consistent and then there is the bonuses you accrue for player training. The maximum is 10% which decreases by 2% everyday and unless you are spending money daily it's often difficult to maintain at 6 to 8%.
In conclusion, the game is great, pick it up, train, plan and organise your team, the ground, excellent but don't take my word for it. Try for yourself
- Category: Games
- Updated: 20 December 2016
- Version: 5.2
- Size: 140 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bosnian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Nordeus Ltd
- © Nordeus Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Token Package (37 tokens)£4.99
- Token Package (80 tokens)£9.99
- Token Package (14 tokens)£1.99
- Token Package (176 tokens)£19.99
- Token Package (500 tokens)£48.99
- Token Package (1031 tokens)£99.99
- Starter Pack£0.99
- Special Package (20 tokens + additional items)£0.99
- Token Package (80 tokens)£0.99
- Special Offer (176 tokens)£9.99