Top Eleven 2016 - Be a Football Manager
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over 100 million players around the world have already experienced the excitement of running their own club. So dream no more – join them and become a football manager!
Top Eleven is the most played online football management game in which you will have the opportunity to take control of a football team, and test and improve your skills while playing against other managers from around the globe.
While playing Top Eleven you will experience all the aspects of managing a real football club:
- Join forces with friends in Football Associations. Talk tactics, loan players to each other, and beat the competition!
- Encourage your team's progress – organise the best training sessions, level up and gain bonuses
- Come up with unique winning strategies
- Pick the best team of your players and their formations
- Follow live transfer market and bid for players
- Develop a stadium with all surrounding facilities
- Motivate your players on and off the pitch
- Create strategies and make tough decisions
- Follow your team’s performance during live matches
- Challenge other managers in competition and friendlies
- Choose some of the official jerseys and emblems of the best clubs from the Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A, MLS and many others
- Pick one of the 29 different languages Top Eleven is translated into and play for free whenever and wherever you like
Start your journey in the amazing world of football!
Have issues with the game or want to make a suggestion? Our Player Experience team offers support in 7 languages. Contact us at https://nordeus.helpshift.com
Terms of Service: http://www.topeleven.com/terms-facebook/
What's New in Version 4.1.2
The latest update comes with various smaller bug fixes, Football Associations feature improvements and support for 3D touch shortcuts! Enjoy playing!
Needs work....results not realistic enough & too expensive!!
I have been playing T11 for 1.5 yrs now and have spent a crazy, obscene amount of money on it so far - constantly updating my squad with higher quality players, doing regular training sessions and watching the free vids to get health packs/rests/morale boosters etc and I still manage to lose to much weaker sides despite playing a strong team with good, aggressive tactics??? Doesn't make any sense and feel totally short-changed by T11. Ps I joined an association by invite and still don't really understand the rules - appreciate there is a tutorial but for busy people this takes a lot of time. Have now won last 2-3 tournaments my group has been in but just wish I had more trophies to show for all the REAL cash I have gambled away and almost lost my wife over! Is all I mall fun and VERY, VERY addictive so if you have a partner be warned before playing this game coz once you commit it's very hard to walk away!
Come on Nordeus pls fix these major bugs and reward those who spend fortunes to keep you in the money!! 😕😤😡💩
Can't take part in survey for up to 50 tokens & would like to know why?
I've got top eleven on 3 separate devices 2 iPads & iPhone & have taken part in this game for over 2yrs & yesterday got asked to take part in survey to help improve the game & can get up to 50 tokens free which I have not received on any device so far ? & tried to take part with this iPhone & only get to first question & then says I can't take part in the survey ? Why ? I've bought loads of tokens on all my devices & now I can't take part in one when there is free tokens ??? So I don't get the free ones ? Just need to buy them ? Starting to get really put off this game after dedicating hundreds of hours on each device participating in all tournaments & football associations. Think it's a great game but I don't think you get any thanks for your loyalty & money spent on the game which is sad in my opinion.
Just get Football Manager
I have had this game for about a year now and anything top eleven does FM does better. Tactics or nothing and is just a luck based game - I know this as I have gotten achievements for something before the game even started. You may think but top eleven is free and FM isn't. Don't be fooled, there's a bunch of dreaded micro transactions here that you pretty much have to buy to increase your chance of competing in the matches. Morale of your players will drop even if you win matches, play the players and give them the biggest win bonus. The stamina of the players are awful and you go in to this dilemma of train the players but have low energy or don't train them and have no "bonuses". The social aspect isn't very... social and you can only see other players. You can't talk to them.
To conclude, if you're looking for a strategical football game just get Football Manager.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 07 July 2016
- Version: 4.1.2
- Size: 87.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Nordeus Ltd
- © Nordeus Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Token Package (37 tokens)£3.99
- Token Package (80 tokens)£7.99
- Token Package (14 tokens)£1.49
- Token Package (176 tokens)£14.99
- Token Package (500 tokens)£39.99
- Token Package (1031 tokens)£79.99
- Starter Pack£0.79
- Special Package (20 tokens + additional items)£0.79
- Token Package (80 tokens)£0.79
- Special Offer (176 tokens)£7.99