By ANDESigned, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Picked by Apple as a Staff Favorite and featured in Parenting, babytalk magazine. Total Baby is the #1 Baby logging and tracking application on the App Store. It will help you log and time all aspects of your child's care through a smart and sleek interface that makes tracking easy and fun.
It is the must-have high-tech accessory for Parents.
Inspired by my own family, I built this application from the ground up to support multiple children (especially twins) with unmatched features on any computing platform.
Total Baby will help answer important questions, such as how old was my child when they had their DTaP shot?
Or when the baby's last feeding or doctor visit was.
*** FEATURES ***
Total Baby combines 14 separate timing, tracking, and logging functions into a single complete solution.
TIMING & TRACKING:
Diapers, Nursing, Pumping, Bottles, Solids, Sleeping, Bath, and Other (8 Timers / 9 single events like medicine are built-in or create your own.)
Diary, Milestones, Doctor Visits, Growth, Vaccines, and Allergies
- Complete summary of your child's day grouped by time (Early Morning, Morning, Afternoon, and Evening).
- The amount of time since the last timed start or end date (selectable via preference setting) for each event.
- Your child's current age, days until their next birthday, and their most recent photo.
- Edit or Delete any entry without leaving the main screen.
- Jump to any date using arrow buttons or a date picker.
- Tap the "Export Data" button for E-Mail or Sync/Backup/Restore.
(All timers will automatically stop in case you get too busy to remember to turn it off)
- Feeding (Nursing / Bottles / Solids - fluid and solid selection changes dynamically based on the child's age)
- Bath Time
- Other (Create your own timer or single events like Medicine or Temperature)
ENTRIES: (The baby's age is shown for every entry)
- Diary and Milestones (Add photos with the built in camera or use previously saved photos)
- Doctor Visits (Grouped by Past and Future Appointments)
- Growth Charts (Weight, Height (0-10yrs.) & Head Percentiles (0-36mos.) with CDC or WHO datasets)
- Vaccines (Pre-loaded with vaccine description and information)
- Universal App: The same great app for iPhone 5, iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
- Holds Unlimited Data.
- Sync between your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad over local Wi-Fi for FREE or purchase the Cloud Syncing Module for automatic Syncing and Backup.
- Includes 151 built in descriptions and timer events to get you started, these are fully customizable or easily create your own.
- Analyze the Data: Built in Summary, Timeline and 15 Interactive Charts.
- Reminder Alarms: Easily configurable, editable and quite smart about helping with scheduling.
- Complete Milk Pumping System to track Expiration and Usage.
- Night Mode: Choose a color and level to dim the screen for late night activities.
- Add Past or Future entries in addition to using the timers to record current events.
- Support for 6 children with an innovative dual timer display which automatically detects twins or multiples (via a preference setting).
- Promotion of proper alternate side nursing with both visual cues (safety pins) and automatic Start (alternate) side functionality.
- Backup / Restore your important data over local Wi-Fi and a computer browser.
- Ability to enter in the Expected Due Date of your child so you can start using Total Baby right away. Total Baby will show the amount of days left till the baby is born.
- Automatic Conversion between all units of measurement:
Bottle: mL & oz
Weight: kg, lb & lb+oz
Length: cm, in & ft+in
- Export data via E-Mail (Text / CSV) with an extensive amount of customization which will adapt the output to best match the data types selected.
View the demo videos at our website:
What's New in Version 3.5.3
- Crash when deleting a quick pick description.
- The "Last Fill" for a One-Time event was selecting the incorrect Unit.
- Couldn't select a Pumped bottle if the app wasn't using English as a language.
Updated review - daughter is now six months old and I'm still using this app to record feeds & naps - love it still! Saw a previous review saying they wished it remembered feeding type, I don't enter mine every time, I just start the timer & think the app just copies last feeding type across. Without it I wouldn't have a clue what happened in the night I'm too tired to remember, so I just check the app to see! Love, love, love!
As a (tired) mum of two, this app is helping keep me sane. It's really easy to use, helps you see patterns in routines and remembers everything I forget! Love it.
On Christmas Day my existing baby log app crashed and even though I backed up my data I've been unable to restore it to my phone. The developers are ignoring my requests for assistance and I am unable to access 30 months of daily feeds, nappy changes, sleep records and milestone info. So I was forced to purchase an alternative. Imagine my surprise to find an app that is so much better than my previous app It's very easy to use and the screen layouts are logical. I'm glad I downloaded it and I'm hoping I can add my old data (once I can extract it) to this app.
I LOVE this app!
I used the older version in 2011 when I had my daughter, I haven't looked at it really since she was 1. I had my little boy in November and immediately opened the app.... I couldn't believe they could make it better but they did!! It is so useful when ilu have baby brain and the diary and growth features are a great way of looking back. You can also compare your 2 or more children. I can't recommend it enough.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 02 January 2014
- Version: 3.5.3
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: ANDESigned, LLC
- © 2013 ANDESigned, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cloud Syncing and Backup£1.49