*** FREE 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – READ OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY ***
Each issue offers in-depth features on the biggest movies - both mainstream and arthouse.
You'll find the latest movie news, reviews of all the new releases, star interviews, on-set reports and an extensive home entertainment guide that rates all the new releases in DVD, Blu-ray, videogames, books and soundtracks. If you love movies, then Total Film is your unmissable monthly companion.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on 1 month and 1 year terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. You can cancel your subscription at any point.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £3.99 / $3.99 / €4.49
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.49 / $2.49 / €2.99
1 year £24.99 / $24.99 / €29.49
Prices subject to change - please check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
• We've rebranded the app with our new logo and updated the messaging system.
• Bookmarking bug fix. Some users reported that bookmarks were flickering which has now been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Used to be a great interactive mag but the last 3 months they have just gone back to being a basic PDF style mag which is not what I am expecting. Poor show and not as good as the interactive digital version that Empire magazine produce.
What is there not to like?
Total Film...you rock. Please keep doing that thing that you do.
Digital distribution isn't a new concept yet many companies have failed to fully embrace it and offer something different. In a world where news is instant, one has to ask if magazines even have a place anymore.
Total Film are definitely trying to buck that trend with the new fully interactive version of their magazine. I would have begrudged paying almost the same price as the paper version, if it was just a flat digital clone but this is something else.
The visuals are sharp, there are cool little animations and trailers are just a touch away. Another massive bonus is the fact this version of Total Film is completely ad free. Most magazines are packed full of targeted adverts but this blissfully puts a big read line through that paradigm and leaves the reader free to enjoy the interviews, reviews and features. I hope that is something which remains the norm.
Well worth a look and I hope many other magazines get this treatment.
I will add that I recently met two marketeers from Future at Kapow Comic Con and was dared to try the app and leave a review. I honestly thought I would be writing something leaning towards a feeling of disappointment but I was happily proven wrong. Kudos to you Sam (I'm sure that was your name), great work.
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 33.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Future Publishing Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Total Film Subscriptions £1.49
- Total Film Subscriptions £12.99
- Total Film Subscriptions £13.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.