Touch Surgery, Surgical Simulator
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• The Surgical Simulator trusted by over 1 million medical professionals
• Support English, Spanish, Chinese and Russian languages
Touch Surgery is an interactive mobile surgical simulator that guides you step-by-step through every part of an operation, and every decision that’s made along the way. It’s the OR in your pocket.
With Touch Surgery's surgical simulator, you can:
- Practice surgery anytime, anywhere!
- Learn operations step-by-step in our training mode
- Experience realistic surgical environments created with state-of-the-art 3D graphics
- Track your results and measure your progress
- Build a personalised library of procedures
- Learn new techniques from top physicians
-New spy glass feature allows you to identify and learn about the instruments, tissues, muscles and bones contained in our procedures.
- Access a wide range of 3D simulations
-Share your progress with fellow professionals
This Med App provides a user-friendly platform that allows for interaction with surgery simulation that are proven to yield better results than the traditional methods. Physicians, med students, anatomy class, even patients will find this training app empowering.
Our 3D simulations and medical content have been developed in collaboration with leading surgeons and surgical institutions worldwide to ensure the utmost accuracy and surgical validity.
Physicians, nurses and healthcare professionals can freshen up their skills before they operate, allowing you to rehearse step-by-step new surgical techniques.
Surgical Specialties: Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Plastic, Neurosurgery, Urology, Vascular and more...
Find out more: www.touchsurgery.com
What's New in Version 4.14.3
Thanks for using Touch Surgery! We would like to wish you Happy Holidays from the whole Touch Surgery team.
To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly.
Every update of our Touch Surgery app includes improvements for speed and reliability. As new features become available, we’ll highlight those for you in the app.
This update includes:
- Three additional languages now available for the app! (Portuguese, Japanese, and Chinese Traditional)
- Memory and stability fixes on the simulation screens
- Addressed an issue with the bundled simulation not loading sometimes
- Bug fixes
As a former general surgical trainee I can say that this resource would have been an exceptional help in my training. This is exactly the sort of preparation work that I struggled to do before stepping into the operating theatre.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 10 January 2017
- Version: 4.14.3
- Size: 97.3 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Kinosis Ltd
- © Kinosis Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.