By Illusion Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Chosen by Apple as one of the three best iPhone games of 2011
- Awarded Best Sports Game at the International Mobile Gaming Awards 2012
Become a BMX pro and perform spectacular tricks in breathtaking locations all over the world. Your skill and imagination are the only limits to the tricks you can pull off! Impress your friends by uploading your best runs to YouTube and Facebook.
We took everything that made Touchgrind into an App Store classic to the extreme and created Touchgrind BMX. At Illusion Labs we only release games that we are extremely proud of. We feel that BMX is the pinnacle of our productions to date!
Stunning 3D graphics, amazing physics and realistic sound. Collect medals and complete challenges to unlock many different bikes and locations. Watch replays, generate videos, export to your computer or upload to YouTube and show all your friends on Facebook, by just a few clicks.
- True physics
- The same revolutionary controls as seen in the original skateboarding game Touchgrind
- Many unlockable bikes and locations
- Earn medals and complete challenges at every location
- Record and replay your runs
- Create replay videos and show the world
What's New in Version 1.6.0
- Improved game view and adjusted input for newer devices.
- Export video directly to video folder and sharing over social media
- Higher resolution on newer devices
- 64 bit support
- General bug fixes and improvements
When I first got the game I thought it was a bit too much money: £3.99!!!!!! My friend had it and so I downloaded it. At first I loved it but after a while it was boring. Firstly how all the challenges seem either boring or virtually impossible. Also how when you beat the illusion labs record you only get 10 adrenaline. Finally they should add more levels like two in every continent.
Ok so I think you need to add different ways to get the adrenaline like a daily challenge where they can get a taster of things that they haven't unlock maybe add a load new levels and some way to get adrenaline if you have a daily challenge people will keep coming back everyday and play they will also get a taster for new levels and the daily challenge if you complete you should get some adrenaline.
Touch grind bmx
You need to update the game by adding more levels and more bikes because I've had it for 6 days and already have done all the levels
- Category: Games
- Updated: 02 December 2015
- Version: 1.6.0
- Size: 188 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Illusion Labs AB
- © Illusion Labs AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.