Track Day Genius is the ultimate video and performance logger for race and track day enthusiasts - 2 and 4 wheels alike. Designed to be simple yet intuitive, our UI and visual analysis tools gives you insight to enhance your on-track performance. Show us your Genius!
- Real-time lap timing (accurate to 1/100th sec)
- Predictive lap timing
- Video sessions (record up to 1080p/60fps HD video direct from your iPhone)
- Telemetry overlay for video sessions
- Track line overlay on maps with 4 colour data zones; to visualise acceleration, coasting, light braking and heavy braking
- 700+ preloaded race tracks with Leader boards
- Dynamic vehicle profiles
Accurate lean angle detection (iPhone must be mounted to the vehicle), with the combined use of iPhone telemetry data and GPS algorithms the following parameters can be analyzed and compared:
o Acceleration/deceleration rate
o G-force (linear+lateral)
o Cornering G-force
o G-force (linear+lateral)
o GPS accuracy
o GPS rate
o Time difference (lap compare mode)
- Import session data from friends and members you follow
- Compare up to 3 session files from either your own data, from friends or members you follow
- Export RAW GPS data via email or Dropbox
- Configure video sessions to record Race day/qualifying or track day events
- Pause/resume the recording during the sessions (not available for video session)
- Video session play back and analysis of iPhone telemetry data
- Customise your data view between 5 different view:
o Data graphs
o Full screen video or compact screen
o Map/satellite view
o Video + Map (aka Genius view)
- Session summary, all the relevant stats from a completed session.
- Video session export with telemetry data overlay to YouTube (direct from your iPhone)
- Publish your session data and vehicle profile to TDG Leader boards
- Create dynamic vehicle profiles, record and track your vehicle set-up session by session
- Export and share you vehicle profiles via TDG Leader Boards, email and Dropbox
- Personalize your user profile with body and vehicle data for leader board uploads/filtering
- User profile data is required to save track sessions for leader board uploads/filtering, also for the TDG 'Market place'
- FREE sessions via TDG Rewards for loyalty and activity
- Create multiple user profiles for friends and students
- Share your best sessions via Facebook, Twitter, Airdrop, Dropbox or email.
AUTOMATIC SUBSCRIPTION RENEWAL
- Subscription type and cost:
1. G'licious 1 (1 month subscription, subscription price: £19.99)
2. G'licious 3 (3 month subscription, subscription price: £47.99)
3. G'licious 6 (6 month subscription, subscription price: £71.99)
o Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
o Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
o Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
o Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Term and conditions: http://trackdaygenius.com/legal-stuff#1454790134943-48a1c4f9-3b5d
******Full Bluetooth®-enabled OBD-II support coming August 2018*******
******Live Video streaming coming August 2018*******
1. Partnership program and rewards are now available: No Limits Track days, Redline Track day, and TTR track day, etc...
2. New MotoGP style telemetry overlay is now available for video export.
3. Added new tracks to database: Philip Island in Australia.
4. Added new track POIs: Autodromo Virgilio Tarova.
5. Smart analysis optimisations.
6. Other general optimisations and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome trackday timer
Great performance logger: TDG is more than I expected, it's not just another iPhone Laptimer, there's a lot more to it! There are some genuinely good features that helped me understand my on track metrics - braking/acceleration and improved my riding ability' it's really that good! The recent release added a feature that allows 'File imports' from 3rd Party accessories, since I'm not keen on mounting my iPhone on my bike, I set up the trip recording feature on the Dual XGPS160 (external GPS) after I finish my session, TDG syncs the imported .kml file from the Dual XGPS160 with the track Database, it finds the nearby track and any sector data! I get to see all my laps and sector times, Its a shame I can't upload to the leaderboard, yet! Highly recommended!
The best app ever!
Man I love this app, it's Genius (pardon the pun) I've never really been interested in chasing lap times, you only crash when you do. But these guys are on a mission to unlock the science of going faster, but doing so safety and deep level understanding. The main benefit for me was the GoPro integration ( I have 3 GoPro HERO5 cameras), it's faultless, simple and above all clever! When you add the google maps to the mix and vehicle telemetry, it's GENIUSSSSSSSSSSS!
Awesome app that I use with my GoPro seemlessly. Trackdays wouldn’t be the same without it! Proper geek worthy and gives you more data than you’ll ever need and plenty to impress your mates in the pub!
Developer Response ,
Ha haaaaaaa, thanks bud!
- Avant Garde Associates Limited
- 191.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Avant Garde Associates Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Single Session £2.99
- G'licious 6 £71.99
- Group Buy £5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.