Traffic Tour is a new endless arcade racing game that takes you to another level of smooth driving simulations and high graphic quality. Drive your car in the endless highway roads, overtake traffic in challenging career missions, collect blueprints, unlock new cars, upgrade them, and challenge your friends in real-time racing with different camera modes to give you a unique driving experience.
REAL-TIME MULTIPLAYER RACING (PVP)
- Choose your best car and challenge other players in a real-time
- Join 100 different online missions and get prizes by beating your opponents
- Send requests and challenge your friends
- Unlimited play - No fuel or time limits
- Different camera modes: first person, third person, driver camera and more
- Multiple control modes: tilt, buttons or steering wheel
- 5 game play modes: Multiplayer, Endless, Career, Time Trial, Free Run
- 100 missions in career mode
- 5 realistic environments: Highway, City, Desert, Rain and snow with day or night times
- 40 different cars with the ability to customize colors and wheels
- Unlock cars by collecting or buying blueprints
- Upgrade cars features: Speed, Handling, and Brakes
- Variety of traffic vehicles: Trucks, Buses, Vans, Pickups, SUVs
- Multiplayer racing, challenging friends and players from all around the world.
- Ability to use the Nitrous feature in multiplayer mode
- Smooth and realistic driving
- Unlock new cars by collecting more Blueprints in endless mode
- When driving over 100 km/h, try to overtake traffic cars to get bonus scores and cash
- Get extra cash when playing evening and night in endless mode
- Driving in opposite direction in two-way gives extra score and cash
- Use Nitrous in the right time in multiplayer mode to get the most out of it
- Share your results with friends to get extra cash
This game requires a persistent Internet connection (network fees may apply)
Ratings and Reviews
Fun but flawed
Fundamentally this is a good game. Enjoyable to play the career mode etc. My first attempt at the Online mode saw me entering the Season 1 Race, and betting pre determined amounts on the outcome.
The race never comes, you refresh back to the start of the election screen having lost varying amounts of money which has still been taken to enter the race. £5,000 virtual money down and I gave up to write the review to say ‘stay away’ from that mode until hopefully the developers have seen this and can rectify the bug.
All said and done, I had no worries during the career mode which is steadily progressive. I only entered the online mode as this is where the faster earned money tends to come from as I need 27,000 or so to buy a new car to be able to get further in the career. Now I need to recoup the lost 5,000.
Frustrating but fun in other modes.
Pay to win game
It's a pay to win game, it took forever to load and when it did it froze and kicked me off of it. And when you start getting to the 5 or 6th missions you have to get a higher level and when you get the new car that gets you to the power level that it said it went even higher. overall if you like games that are pay to win this is the game for you it is definitely not the best game ever
Ads are beyond annoying
Game could be good but having to watch a 30 second ad after every race is more than annoying. Especially since some of the races dont even last that long. Spending more time watching ads than playing is surely something i cant recommend its just bad practice. Deleted after 5 minutes, spent 3 minutes of that on ads...
- WOLVES INTERACTIVE BILISIM YAZILIM TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI
- 366.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Wolves Interactive.
- In-App Purchases
- Money 3 £1.99
- Key £1.99
- Toel T78 £1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.