By CrossCountry Trains
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Train Tickets is the official app from CrossCountry. Avoid queues, look up train times, check real-time running information, get prices and buy train tickets for the whole National Rail network.
With the app you can:
• Plan and buy tickets for any train journey in Britain
• Check train times and real-time train running information (including platform information)
• Find your nearest station based on your current location
• Quickly find train times based on your recent searches
• Buy selected train tickets as m-tickets
You can also make use of these great features:
• Buy CrossCountry Advance tickets up to 10 minutes before departure and have them conveniently downloaded to your mobile device as m-tickets
• Collect other tickets from the ticket machine at the station
• Buy train tickets through the app without registering or signing in
• Faster booking with your favourite journey saved for your next trip.
• Register to view all bookings made on the app or website in ‘My account’
• Register and sign in to receive booking confirmations emails
Further features will be added soon!
The Train Tickets app is National Rail accredited and is quick, simple and secure to use.
It’s free to download and we won’t charge you a booking or credit card fee.
What's New in Version 1.94.06
We’ve changed the way that mTickets work, you can now move mTickets from one device to another. Example: If you have an mTicket on your tablet you can release it, and then download it on your phone. Coming soon, you’ll also be able to purchase an mTicket on the website and have it delivered to the app.
App did not display my ticket. I had to ring cross country twice to have a pdf ticket sent instead . App is pointless and wasted my time - needs improvement