TrainingPeaks is the perfect fitness app for triathletes, cyclists, runners, from beginner to elite. Whether your goal is to complete an IRONMAN, run a half marathon, or finish a Gran Fondo, our app will help you achieve your best result.
TrainingPeaks is compatible with over 100 apps and devices. Plus, the Auto Sync feature lets you easily sync your workouts from devices like Garmin, MyFitnessPal, Suunto, Wahoo Fitness, and others.
Monitor Your Training:
• Access all of your workouts while on the go
• Track your fitness progress with easy to use charts and graphs
• Keep track of your training stats like power, speed, distance, and more
• Add metrics like weight and sleep to get a full picture of your training
• View time spent in training zones for power, heart rate, and pace for every workout
• See peak values for every workout and over time
• Track equipment usage
• Plan your workouts in advance from your iPhone or iPad
• Create your season Annual Training Plan
• Target your perfect build and taper with the Performance Management Chart
• Communicate with your coach via post activity comments
• Use the Advanced Search Option to find any workout
• Create custom intervals to view specific data
• Create a workout library to quickly create training schedules
The Premium subscription is available through Apple In-App Purchases. The one month Premium subscription is a one time payment of $19.99. The one year Premium subscription is a one time payment of $119.99.
Trusted Partner of:
IRONMAN, USA Cycling, USA Triathlon, British Cycling, British Triathlon, Cycling Australia, Cannondale-Drapac, USTFCCCA, and others.
We’ve given the home tab some great efficiency updates. You can now easily edit, comment, and delete workouts by swiping to the left, just like you can on the feed. We’ve also added future weeks to the weekly snapshot so that you can look ahead.
You’ll also notice that notifications have been moved to the top right of your screen for simplified navigation in the tab bar.
• We’ve made some updates to support iOS 12, along with dropping support for iOS 10.
• Fixed a crash a small set of users experienced on the home screen.
• Peak selection on iPad would sometimes not display correctly
Ratings and Reviews
Best for power analysis on mobile devices
The app is great for analysing power data on a mobile app, much better than other apps (like Strava which barely even shows power data). If you have a coach it’s also good for that but I don’t have a coach or structured training plan so can only grade it on what I use it for.
However, TrainingPeaks is very expensive for what you get in terms of power data, Strava premium offers almost the same thing for far less money and if you are able to use a browser it’s basically the same. If you need to only use a mobile device use this app, if you can use a browser and don’t have a coach, save yourself the money.
Best training app available
With premium membership and power output on the bike, this is by far the best of the apps available for training seriously toward a goal. Been uploading to it for 3 years, finally decided to go with it for feedback and it is incredible! I can see where the fatigue is getting too high and i need to back off to avoid injury and so far it is living up to expectations. Can even see why some of my injuries occured so recognising the errors in this has really helped. First season i have properly managed to balance training and injury prevention. Forget other apps, this is the one.
The best system for structured training
Matched with the computer app and downloaded training plans... this is by far the best system I have used to manage my training (Triathlon, long distance).. The whole process manages juggling training days, figuring out stress and applying periodisation simpler.
Prior to training peaks, I spent hours moving stuff around on an excel spreadsheet rather than training.
Recommended if you are training more than 5hrs per week. (Less than this, it might be overkill)
- Peaksware, LLC
- 72.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 TrainingPeaks, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- One Month Premium Subscription £19.99
- One Year Premium Subscription £119.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.