By NATIVE INSTRUMENTS GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The world’s #1 pro DJ software brings high-impact DJing to iPad. Touch your tracks and create stunning mixes in seconds.
"Incredibly well designed and packed with great features." (WIRED)
"It's wonderfully tactile and a lot of fun." (The Guardian)
"Traktor DJ brings real DJ tools to the masses." (The Verge)
"They worked on every little detail to get the app just right." (Loop Insight)
///ABOUT TRAKTOR DJ
- Revolutionary DJ app by Native Instruments – makers of the leading pro DJ software
- Touch the groove using familiar iOS swipe and pinch gestures
- Familiar DJ mixer layout with crossfader, 3-band EQ, and filter on each channel
- Direct access to your iTunes music library from TRAKTOR DJ
- Stylish waveform display allows for simple looping and ultra-tight scratching
- Intelligent browser recommends songs based on compatible tempo and key
- Automatic tempo and key detection plus BPM sync for super-smooth mixing
- Notification Center gives you in-app access to tips and undiscovered techniques
- 8 built-in pro DJ effects including Reverb, Delay, and dramatic glitch effects like BeatMasher
- Audiobus integration allows two-way control of TRAKTOR DJ with other compatible apps
- Inter-app audio support allows TRAKTOR DJ to stream audio to other apps for further processing
- Plug-and-play integration with hardware controllers TRAKTOR KONTROL Z1, TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 and S4
- External mixer mode for sending individual deck outputs to separate mixer channels (if used with TRAKTOR hardware or splitter cable)
- Enhanced time-stretching, powered by élastique efficient V2 engine by zplane.development
- Flux mode – remix your tracks live, then drop back in at exactly the right moment
- Record your mixes live in high-quality on the iPad and share with your friends
Please note: The Metadata sync feature has been removed from TRAKTOR PRO 2. It’s still possible though, to sync metadata between two instances of TRAKTOR DJ.
///HARDWARE AND SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Minimum requirements are iPad mini, iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation) or higher, and iOS 7.0 or higher. iPad 4 recommended.
///VIDEOS AND MORE
Watch the TRAKTOR DJ intro video:
Check out the TRAKTOR DJ Knowledge Base for support information:
///ELEVATE YOUR MIX
Want to get physical with TRAKTOR DJ? Check out the 2-channel mixer, controller, and soundcard TRAKTOR KONTROL Z1:
Want total physical control for TRAKTOR DJ? Try TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 or S4. These pro-grade, all-in-one DJ systems combine with TRAKTOR DJ to unlock additional features like Beatjumps, chained effects, and Classic DJ mode with jog-wheel tempo bending (sync and keylock off).
What's New in Version 1.6.5
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
I also can't even begin to understand the poor reviews of this app., bar emails it's literally all I use my 16g air1 for! ...and that is purely why I bought the iPad originally, obviously being only 16g the memory can rapidly fill, but it's workable. The split output adapters is an absolutely essential extra though but it cost less than a 10er mail order so it's all money well spent in my eyes. If ya don't get well into it , then ya obviously don't want to mix on ya iPad, can't be arsed, ya tried and failed/never actually tried, ya don't like music(or don't know what music ya do like) & or are just lacking enthusiasm, creativity, and probably went a festival and thought next time ya could be VIP headline dj with a Bentley with an ensuite Ferrari🙌
I genuinely don't understand the low scoring reviews here.
I've been a DJ since the late 90's. played on everything from Technics to digital decks, mixed with some of the best & worse hardware & software, but this is just great.
I've had numerous sessions on the go, either just to entertain myself or mix for friends on holiday & it's so much fun to knock together mixes.
Granted, you cannot monitor without messing around with split leads etc, but if you know what you're mixing & give yourself enough time to check out the analysed BPM, it doesn't take too long to make tweaks before you be into the mix.
Plenty of fun & much MUCH better than some of the more popular DJ software solutions on the platform.
Not good enough for IOS
I have now deleted this app. The biggest issue for me with Tractor was how difficult it is to import anything, unless it is through the abysmal iTunes. Tractor claims to offer Dropbox sync, but I couldn't find a way to import or export from my Dropbox. With DJ2 it's easy!
- Category: Music
- Updated: 01 December 2016
- Version: 1.6.5
- Size: 71.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Native Instruments GmbH
- © 2014 Native Instruments GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases