By NATIVE INSTRUMENTS GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The world’s #1 pro DJ software brings high-impact DJing to iPad. Touch your tracks and create stunning mixes in seconds.
"Incredibly well designed and packed with great features." (WIRED)
"Traktor DJ for iPad is better than turntables." (Gizmodo)
"It's wonderfully tactile and a lot of fun." (The Guardian)
"Traktor DJ brings real DJ tools to the masses." (The Verge)
"They worked on every little detail to get the app just right." (Loop Insight)
///ABOUT TRAKTOR DJ
- Revolutionary DJ app by Native Instruments – makers of the leading pro DJ software
- Touch the groove using familiar iPad swipe and pinch gestures
- Familiar DJ mixer layout with crossfader, 3-band EQ, and filter on each channel
- Direct access to your iTunes music library from TRAKTOR DJ
- Stylish waveform display allows for simple looping and ultra-tight scratching
- Intelligent browser recommends songs based on compatible tempo and key
- Automatic tempo and key detection plus BPM sync for super-smooth mixing
- Innovative Notification Center gives you in-app access to essential tips and undiscovered techniques
- 8 built-in pro DJ effects including Reverb, Delay, and dramatic glitch effects like BeatMasher
- Plug-and-play integration with hardware controllers TRAKTOR KONTROL Z1, TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 and S4
- External mixer mode for sending individual deck outputs to separate mixer channels (if used with TRAKTOR hardware or splitter cable)
- Use TRAKTOR DJ CABLE for pre-listening to the incoming track before the crowd hears it
- Enhanced time-stretching, powered by élastique efficient V2 engine by zplane.development
- New Flux mode – remix your tracks live, then drop back in at exactly the right moment
- Record your mixes live in high-quality on the iPad and share with your friends
///HARDWARE AND SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Minimum requirements are iPad mini, iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation) or higher, and iOS 6.0 or higher. iPad 4 recommended.
///VIDEOS AND MORE
Watch the TRAKTOR DJ intro video:
Listen to selected TRAKTOR DJ effects:
Check out the TRAKTOR DJ Knowledge Base for support information:
///ELEVATE YOUR MIX
Want to get physical with TRAKTOR DJ? Check out the 2-channel mixer, controller, and soundcard TRAKTOR KONTROL Z1:
Want total physical control for TRAKTOR DJ? Try TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 or S4 DJ controllers. These pro-grade, all-in-one DJ systems combine with TRAKTOR DJ to unlock additional features like Beatjumps, chained effects, and Classic DJ mode with jog-wheel tempo bending (sync and keylock off).
And for ultimate simplicity and portability, check out the TRAKTOR DJ CABLE:
Learn more about the wide world of TRAKTOR:
What's New in Version 1.3.3
TRAKTOR DJ 1.3.3 offers a lot of small fixes that improve overall quality, stability, and usability:
- Better overall touch action e.g. navigating the waveform in Mix View on iPhone
- You can now block accidental loading of a track into a playing deck – activate this
in the preferences
- New tempo selector control
- Track Volume Fader is now like the EQ faders, with the same tap-to-reset feature
Playback error bug!!! :(
It is an amazing app however recently when I have played my recordings to my friends, I have found that my tracks have suddenly been stopping at the same place each time: 1 minute and 26 seconds. This is a real disappointment because I have been putting quite a lot of hard work into it and it is really an amazing app apart from this error. I would be over the moon if this bug was fixed so I could use this app more frequently and have a good time.
Great app. Working well so far,
Pretty much downloaded most DJ apps and this is the best. Unfortunately the songs I paid for in iTunes don't work on it - having said that, since learning this lesson on DJ Traktor Pro on main computer am sourcing songs as full non-encrypted MP3s, so having to transferring these over which is a little bit tedious. Seems to work fine on my iPad Air so far.
Great piece of software shame it don't work with idj pro console and would be nice to have an auto mix facility , as I some times use dj apps like a juke box at home but still like to jump in and have a little practise