TramLondon is the first mobile app to offer live tram time information and a tram route planner on the App store. The app is there to support your every journey so whether you are travelling to work; or to school; perhaps scheduling a trip to the shopping centre or just a night out with friends, let TramLondon support you in your everyday journeys.
- Provides access to real time information for all tram stops and routes.
- Planning a journey but not sure which tram you need? The live route planner just needs a start and end point to do all of the work for you.
- View tram stops in any area of London with the clear interactive map.
- Check the status of the tram service to ensure its running properly.
- Instant view of the tram timetables and journey information you care about with a Home Stop and Favourites tab.
- Look up any tram route and see all the stops the tram will be calling at, view tram timetables with live waiting times.
- Fare calculator included so you can see ticket prices.
- The handy Nearest Stop feature is the quickest way to view nearby tram stops, wherever you are.
- Each route summary includes a step-by- step guide of your journey, travelling times and when and where you will need to change to another service.
- Save your favourite tram stops, routes and journeys and save time checking back when on the go.
Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TramLondon or follow us on Twitter @TramLondon. We would love to hear from you.
Ratings and Reviews
Quite possibly the worst travel and I’ve ever had the displeasure to use
This app is so bad I don’t know why I bother to use it. Considering it’s importance for so many people to use, I’m astounded how poor it is. Unhelpful, basic, useless. These are just a few of the words I can think of to describe the app. Needs a rethink big time. Bin it and start again please!!!
Just trash and it is unexplainable
How can the bus app be more accurate than this one. Even though buses are subject to change of routes and traffic jams. Things that rarely affect a tram, as it has a set route. It would have been five stars if it told the correct tram time, and show when a tram was delayed and for how long the delay would last.
Waste of time
As others say, the display boards at the stations have completely different times to what the app says, so no use.
Also would be useful if it included times for end of line stations such as Wimbledon based on departing trams, not just intended arriving ones!
A completely useless app in need of significant improvement.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.