Build an empire of your wildest logistics-related dreams and become a proper transport tycoon! Transit King Tycoon is a free business simulation game that’s easy to pick up, but hard to put down.
• Transform your island’s towns into megapolises with skyscrapers
• Turn farm products into yummy goods like cakes and juices
• Process minerals from mines into high-tech thingies
• Build and upgrade roads all the way up to multi-lane freeways
• Complete your collection of big trucks and buses
• Level up to get the best vehicles and unlock the entire island
• Want to idle a while - set up long routes and watch the coins roll in
Fulfil the cities’ ever-growing needs of minerals, huge hats and mobile phones while making a nice profit on the side. Process basic goods from farms and mines to into valuable high-end products. The longer the chain, the bigger the reward! Your island will prosper and grow to become the envy of the world.
To help you haul all that cargo, build up the mightiest fleet of trucks and buses. Buy massive DOGs with large capacity or pick up lightning-fast Waterflies to zip through the countryside. Not satisfied with their performance? Upgrade them to become even faster and more efficient or gain enough experience to buy new and better models as you go. Manage your strategy wisely to optimise routes and purchases to rise up in the leaderboards.
Your island is full of possibilities and cities just waiting to grow into megapolises. Build an extensive road network to transport your goods to factories. Supply cities with bus routes along with farm and mining goods to see towns replace barns with townhouses and giant skyscrapers. The sandbox nature means you’re always free to manage your business as you see fit!
Transit King Tycoon can be downloaded and played for free. There are also completely optional in-game purchases which can be used to enrich and accelerate the experience even further. Embark on a rollercoaster of a ride to compete and become the biggest business tycoon there is!
Hey tycoon - ran into some problems? Contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the
in-game Settings Menu > Contact Support.
Factories, mines and farms can be now upgraded. High level factories are faster, can store more and can be even moved!
• Upgradable factories, mines and farms
• Traffic signs with speed limits on the roads
• A poll to help us make Transit King Tycoon even better
• Bug fixes and improvements
• Game balancing
Ratings and Reviews
Should be a beta. Too many bugs
Back now with an update, previously mentioned issues about city leveling was fixed. Thumbs up for that!
I would still prefer some better interface for selecting the trucks as the buttons still feel like they pin-point, however great improvements overall!
———this was the old review belllow—-
1. Cities sometimes get stuck at 0 exp after level up. Takes many deliveries after to “unblock” the exp and make them level again.
2. Button for choosing up/down the truck is too small, and doesn’t seem to work. Feels more like you need to hit a specific point to get it moving.
3. When adding a new truck from the parking to the route, I would say the truck with most fuel time should be first in line. With the dodgy button I really don’t enjoy scrolling trough the like 6 trucks with empty fuel. Again small issue that is in line with this awful release.
Very disappointed as the fingersoft games are very solid builds(hill climb racing) , and this game feels like is been coded by some beginners.
Please update it asap.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we're aware of this issue and are releasing a hotfix for it, hopefully very soon. Once it clears Apple's certification, it'll be available to download. Sorry about the inconvenience! We're taking that sorting order into consideration. Matti / BON Games
Great game except for fuel aspect.
Great game...such a simple idea but very fun and addicting. Only problem I find is I’m constantly running out of fuel...fuel refills a lot slower then it’s used, I currently only have half my trucks in use just so I can keep them on the road, the only option I have is to pay through the snoz. Wish the developers could find other ways to make there money back...like by selling trucks based on real life trucks. I would also love to see the inclusion of a rail system to do the longer journeys (could also make some money selling classic trains etc) and could give the game more depth.
Too many bugs for long-term gaming
It’s such a shame, as this is really well done and the latest updates have made it more competitive, but it constantly crashes, especially when you have more than 10 trucks moving (which is virtually all the time) - it also shows other signs of instability such as juddering scrolling. This is not a new thing either, I’ve had the game for months and noticed all this after I’d passed level 20.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear about performance issue, we are constantly working on optimization for game. Could you contact us via in-game customer support or at email@example.com and send you player ID (Loading screen, bottom right or Settings menu), iOS device model and iOS version so we can take a look at the situation? Matej / BON Games
- BON Games Oy
- 170.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Bon Games Oy
- In-App Purchases
- Purse of Transit Notes £3.99
- Starter Pack I £3.99
- Nice Pile of Transit Notes £8.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.