Report any issues that affect your train journey, using the Transreport app. Work with train operators to help improve the journey experience.
The app will automatically let train operators know exactly which train and which carriage the report was sent from. Use the app to share your experience with friends on Facebook and Twitter.
Transreport app features:
Improve the journey experience:
• Report issues directly to train operators
• Take a photo, video or leave a comment about a fault and get feedback directly from train operators, when it’s been resolved
• Like, comment and share experiences with fellow passengers using Facebook and Twitter
• Delay Repay – instantly process claims for delayed or cancelled trains
At Transreport, we believe that people influence change, every opinion matters, and individuals should be heard. That is why we created the Transreport app, quite simply, for a better journey.
For more information, please visit: www.transreport.co.uk
Winner of 'Innovation in Science and Technology’ – Innovation 50 Award
Winner of ‘The Phil Margrave Award’ – Labs by London Midland Award
Follow Transreport UK on:
• Facebook: Transreport
• Twitter: @TransreportUK
• Instagram: @TransreportUK
• LinkedIn: Transreport
- photo editor
- show category icon for each report in history screen
- add new tab for passanger assist in the settings tab
- add skip button for tutorial
- replace share button with tweet button
- Horizontal tiles for report type
- Add animation when selecting report type and category
- Security - Move button below the text input
- Security - Make button to send sms pulse
- Perfomance improvements
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.