Discover Paris through the eyes of legendary artists, writers and creators. Read fascinating stories and visit the secret places of the artists who lived in Paris and shaped modern culture.
Forget the Paris you know from postcards and travel guides. Follow in the steps of Ernest Hemingway, Pablo Picasso, Edith Piaf Oskar Wilde and other cultural icons. Get to know them through their creative work – books, poems, paintings, music, and films. Explore unique tours that reveal their everyday lives in Paris.
Thanks to TravelByArt:
- You will have access to over 20 carefully designed tours exploring the lives of famous artists in Paris
- You will never get lost in the city with our detailed offline maps and public transport tips
- You can read excerpts from books, analyze famous artworks, and get mesmerized by beautiful archive photos
- Explore the lives of artists with the "Chronology" feature where their story is told year by year.
Download TravelByArt and find out:
- Who was the the real love of Picasso's life
- Where Hemingway wrote his famous books
- What happened at the wild parties in the Ritz Hotel
and many more.
TravelbyArt is available for free and it offers in-app purchases:
- Full story of Oskar Wilde's life in Paris - $0.99
- Full story of Edith Piaf's life in Paris - $1.99
- Full story of Pablo Picassof's life in Paris - $1.99
- Paris Restaurant Guide - $1.99
- Stories of Hemingway, Picasso, Piaf and Paris Restaurant Guide combined - $5.99
- Introducing a new artist – Oscar Wilde!
- Share the places you like with the people you love!
- Now you can share hotels and restaurants from our app to Facebook and Twitter.
- And many other improvements for better usability.
We wish you an exiting journey with the TravelbyArt app!
- Ermellino Sp. z o.o.
- 195.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Ermellino Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Pablo Picasso in Paris Free
- Picasso, Piaf in Paris and our Restaurant Guide Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.