By Lee C. Baker
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Bring the complete WikiTravel guide with you to read anywhere and everywhere, no internet connection required!
Travel Guide has information on traveling the whole world. From Congo to Canada, from Spain to Space, it's all here. Once the app is downloaded, you'll be ready to explore anywhere and everywhere.
TravelGuide includes all text content from WikiTravel, an open guide to traveling.
* Complete and up-to-date information - detailed destinations, and hundreds of thousands of places to eat, stay and see
* Lists of recommended restaurants, tours, and accommodation give you a great starting point in planning your trip
* Phrasebooks for hundreds of languages ensure you can communicate with locals
* Sample itineraries can give fantastic ideas for trips across a state, country or region
* Detail pages for national parks, museums, and monuments let you know what is worth seeing
* Additional topics like health, customs, and visas cover every aspect of travel
* No internet/WiFi required
* Clean formatting presents information clearly
* A simple Mac app behaves as you would expect, with native gestures, fast search, and no distractions
What's New in Version 1.5
Updated Wikitravel content!
Minor graphics updates!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 05 June 2012
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 94.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Lee Baker
- © 2011 Lee C. Baker. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later