Organize anything with anyone—for free!
Trello is a visual tool for organizing your work and life. Join more than 35 million registered users to organize all your projects at work, at home, or anywhere in between.
Whether you’re planning a website design project, vacation, or company off-site, Trello is infinitely customizable and flexible for your every need.
With Trello you can:
**TACKLE TO-DO LISTS WITH EASE
* Get more done with Trello’s customizable-yet-simple boards, lists, and cards.
* Go from idea to action in seconds by creating cards and dragging them across the board to follow your project's progress.
* Add checklists, labels, and due dates the way you see fit and give your projects the fuel they need to get across the finish line.
**MINIMIZE THE MENTAL LOAD
* Free your brain from remembering every planning detail.
* Add Power-Ups like a Calendar view of your due dates or add locations to cards to get a Map view—your project will take on a whole new perspective.
**STAY IN THE KNOW — EVEN ON THE GO
* To stay organized no matter where you are, turn on notifications and stay informed when cards are assigned, updated, and completed.
* Trello works offline! Add information to your boards and cards at any time and it will be saved for when you need it. We got your back.
Trade in your sticky notes (and mental notes) for Trello’s digital boards. Get started for free today!
For more ideas on how to use Trello, visit: www.trello.com/inspiration
We value transparency and will ask for permissions to access: Camera, Microphone, Contacts and Photo Library Usage.
Easily pick up where you left off in the app. When returning to the app, you'll be taken back to the board or card you were viewing last time you quit the app.
When it comes to teamwork, the more the merrier, especially since we addressed performance issues for boards with larger numbers of members. So keep those board invites coming and collaborate with everyone you need to on the fly.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t and won’t fault!
I’ve used Trello since 2014 on and off but over the last year have used it religiously to help me keep track of work, home and businesses. I think it’s a faultless app which really makes it easier to keep up with everything with very little admin involved.
There are posts all over the internet about Trello alternatives and yes, I have looked and used some but always come back. There are tools with more functionality and in some cases I can see how this may benefit. However, my stance is that tools like this are there to help and guide. The more functionality you add the more complex things become and the more time consuming it gets which I think defeats the point.
Download it, use it and invest a little time to populate it. Don’t just focus on the board, use the ‘Home’ tab when you have tasks created.
And YES you can link cards!
I’ve gone from a paper bullet journal to this and it’s great. I can share it with the family so we’re much more organised than ever before - it’s both a calendar, financial diary and useful information store.
For my business it’s even more perfect, again the calendar upgrade is great, but it’s also a brain dump for product ideas, to do list and tracker. I also have a list with alerts for social media with a list of national days tracked against planned posts with each blog etc pre written and pinned to the board alongside hashtags so I can schedule myself and keep the personal touch but in an organised way. It’s all in one place and accessible on the go.
I’ve only been using it a week and it’s already this useful, I’m pretty sure it will become even more invaluable!
My favourite work app
I use this app for organising my business activities as well as my personal projects. I don’t know how I lived without it before. It is great for seeing the big picture & making sure that you don’t loose anything. So much better then working/ communicating via emails.
I do have some observations, however:
1. I loved the earlier versions which were, just like Twitter as opposed to Facebook, very SIMPLE. With so much complexity in everything, I love simplicity. Now I find things too complex, but the app still does what it’s meant to do. I tried using other apps that have a simpler interface but I don’t like them as much.
2. The biggest problem that I started to have recently is that it suddenly cancelled the notifications via emails which to people who don’t use it as often is vital. I have people who are added to some boards for certain task that are not used to checking it regularly as my own team does. Having emails notifications meant that they were alerted when they were needed on Trello. Now, there is no way to get the notifications to them (they don’t have the app), so I’m back to working via emails as opposed to using Trello to communicate. I wish they’d bring the email notifications back (even if optional) 🙏🙏🙏
- Trello, Inc.
- 179.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Trello, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- One Month of Trello Gold £4.99
- One Year of Trello Gold £43.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.